Reviews for Forever Tomorrow

Aw I loved this chapter!
Penelope Louise chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Awesome chapter :D
debook210 chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
nicely done..shows that life will still go on for those characters while providing a resolution for us viewers/readers..sad to see it end but understand completely!
debook210 chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
sigh...once again..amazingness...i loved it! really liked annie's reaction to the brushing of the hair...can't wait to read the next bit!
debook210 chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
wow.. this was really well done.. i really liked how you started with annie and then moved to dinozzo and ziva...perfect!
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
What a great way to end this story! I loved Annie, she was such a adorable OOC. Very good job.
gsr4ever chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Great ending. Nice job
zatl chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
ending, finish, close, termination, windup, cessation; culmination, denouement, peroration, coda. hehe. I'm didn't actually come up with those. I have a thesaurus on my computer, I just copied and pasted.

I absolutely adored this story and am very sad that it's over, but I smiled the entire time I was reading it. very happy and cute and fluffy and totally overall amazing.

the awesomeness of this chapter speaks for it's self.

Ug. You just reminded me that season seven doesn't come out for another month and 5 days (no... I'm not counting down) and sent me into spiraling depressing. I can't wait another day let alone 36 (and again, no I'm not counting down. I'm starting to think my obsession has become unhealthy... naw, everyone needs a hobby. Mine just so happens to be derived from someone else's fantasy life. there is nothing wrong with being uncreative when pursuing random forms of distraction from everyday life. (I spent all of physics today with nothing but Tiva on my mind. dang I hate that class.)

anyway, great story. absolutely loved the ending. and can't wait for some of those one shots you have now promised. :)
Sbteja chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Aww, it's over... It was an awesome story! I know you get tired of me saying that (or something like that) for all your stories, but it's true! And there's nothing you can do about it! ... than again, why would you want to change that? ...

Please ignore my ramblings, I cannot help it sometimes. Either way, I enjoyed this fic, and I am sad to see it end, but also happy, 'cause I know what happened, and it's a happy ending! Keep writing those little one shots, or one shot fics, when you get the time to. I understand if school interferes but, hey, whatdya gonna do, right? Again, I loved this fic! This was my favorite part:

'“Hey Tony! How’s if feel to be married?” Jimmy Palmer, a friend of Abby’s, asked me. I watched Ziva and Annie get into a candy fight, and smiled wider.

“It feels great.”'

So very nice, with the great tiva fluff that we all know and love! Keep it up!

~Sbteja
Silent Falling Rain chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
:(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(: :(:

That was a great ending. :) Oh, and incase your wondering, those are happy/sad smiles above.

One-shots are good. As long as you keep writing I'll be happy. :) You are one of my favorite writers. :) But I think you knew that.

Season 7! I have to go dig up information on it. I need to know some things! Ah! It starts on September 22! XD Too bad that means school would have already started. :(

Well, a great last chapter for a WONDERFUL STORY THAT I WILL MISS! :) Okay, till my next review!
Silent Falling Rain chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
Aww... That was so sweet an awesome! Let me just say again, Aw...

Wow, this is almost over. :( I wonder what you'll do next? Hehe, I can't wait to see. :)

Well, you got your 300 reviews so I bet your happy.! :) I'm quite happy. :) I even feel inspired. Maybe a one-shot for you will come out soon... :)

Well, I have to go review the last chapter and be sad and happy at the same time. Okay, till then!
Gemcity08 chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Great story! I love how you ended it - perfect with the marriage and the birthday and the adorableness.

Stop mentioning school, I don't want to think about it!
polarpi chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Sad it's over, but looking forward to everything else you put out in the meantime. Good luck with the start of school this week! :)
charlienotcharlotte chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
Awesome fic! I loved it! It soo totally got me through a NCIS-less summer! You did a great job!

Sarah

ps: I favorited this story & u becuase it & u are mega awesome!
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »