Reviews for Forever Tomorrow
Loved it.

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
OutCold chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
I know EXACTLY how Annie feels about the head patting. Next time, I swear to god, I'm going to ask if I look like a pet of some sort.

Ahh, yeah, Ziva has to get used to the squealing . . .

Annie - sarcasm and drama - it's why we all love her.

Ha! Gibbs is kinda screwed . . . .

Ziva should of let her wear jeans, at least that way she wouldn't be hauling her dress up.

I love how you've wrapped this all up, it's a great epilogue.

“Under all that sarcasm and drama?” She teased, and I shook my head.

Conclusion. Termination. Culmination. Denouement.

Okay, I'm out.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
This story was great!I really enjoyed reading it.:)A little sad,that it's over,but now I'm waiting your next story:))
ChampionCharlie chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
ah super cute!
Bay95 chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
this fic w'as great! I'm kind sad because it was one of my favorite story on the internet. But unfortunatly every good thing has end!
canadianagurl chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Aw! Awesome ending! I love it! Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story! Definitely one of my favs!
BellaWriterChic chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Cute ending. I loved that. It's sad to see it end, though. It was such a good story line.
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Conclusion.

Awesome ending.

Sigh.

I love happy endings.
windowfire chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
That was a good way to end it. I really enjoyed this story :)
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Oh, how adorably sweet! I must say, I am looking forward to the last chapter. You never cease to amaze me and suprise me.

I'm glad Rivkin decided to be nice. Even though I think this could have gone a little longer, this was perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
That was so cute! And ugh, why does your school start so early? Can't wait for the final chapter!
NKgal13 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
I can't wait for the end of the story
Autumn Dae chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Aw.

Finally! Finally finally finally.
windowfire chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Loved it! Sequel please?
Sbteja chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Yeah, I have school on Wednesday, the 18th, so I can relate. Awesome chapter, though I was not expecting any kindness from 'Harry'... oh well, at least it worked out! I have to admit, this story was a little rushed for my liking, but again, I understand. School, other fics, whatever else that needs to be done... yeah... again, great chapter, great fic so far, but then again, I always like your fics. Can;t wait for the last chapter!

~Sbteja