Reviews for Forever Tomorrow
ChampionCharlie chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
ah super cute!
Bay95 chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
this fic w'as great! I'm kind sad because it was one of my favorite story on the internet. But unfortunatly every good thing has end!
canadianagurl chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Aw! Awesome ending! I love it! Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story! Definitely one of my favs!
BellaWriterChic chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Cute ending. I loved that. It's sad to see it end, though. It was such a good story line.
melzdog123 chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Conclusion.

Awesome ending.

Sigh.

I love happy endings.
windowfire chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
That was a good way to end it. I really enjoyed this story :)
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Oh, how adorably sweet! I must say, I am looking forward to the last chapter. You never cease to amaze me and suprise me.

I'm glad Rivkin decided to be nice. Even though I think this could have gone a little longer, this was perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
That was so cute! And ugh, why does your school start so early? Can't wait for the final chapter!
NKgal13 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
I can't wait for the end of the story
Autumn Dae chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Aw.

Finally! Finally finally finally.
windowfire chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Loved it! Sequel please?
Sbteja chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Yeah, I have school on Wednesday, the 18th, so I can relate. Awesome chapter, though I was not expecting any kindness from 'Harry'... oh well, at least it worked out! I have to admit, this story was a little rushed for my liking, but again, I understand. School, other fics, whatever else that needs to be done... yeah... again, great chapter, great fic so far, but then again, I always like your fics. Can;t wait for the last chapter!

Sbteja
twilightaddict4 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
can't wait for the end i love this story
november21 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Awesome. I'm so close to doing the cha cha.
Viktorija chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
I loved this chapter!

“Ziva David, will you do me the pleasure of saying yes again to my proposal?” I asked, receiving a chuckle, laugh, and excited squeal from the kitchen. Before I knew what was happening, Annie was sitting in between Ziva and I. She grabbed the ring, holding it up in Ziva’s face.

“I’m never going to see Harry again?” She asked, wide eyed and excited. I couldn’t help the laugh that came up from my chest, and before I knew it laughter was echoing throughout the house. Abby and McGee moved out of the kitchen, McGee’s arm around Abby. She looked close to tears.

“Never again will you see Harry.” Ziva said though laughs. She took the ring, slipping it onto her finger. Annie squealed again, wrapping her arms around Ziva and tackling her to the ground. -it was really sweet:))
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »