Reviews for THREE TWENTY
VampireGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Absolutely fantastic, I've been hooked from the start.

I will be very, very sad when it ends, and if you would consider writing a fourth, possibly shorter (so the burden on you is not SO huge) I would be very happy indeed.

Can't wait for the final few, thanks again,

VampireGirl
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow, I did not expect Lily to cheat on Kevin, but I've never been a huge fan of their relationship. It never 'felt' right, like Joan-and-Friedman never 'felt' right to me. My personal opinion, Joan belongs with Dylan despite their past mistakes with each other (I was really upset when they broke up and Dylan went to the dark side), but of course you're free to do as you like with this series. The original Joan of Arc built on the foundation of being a virgin, but I think our Joan deserves a partner in life who will support her no matter what when she gets her missions from God. Her mom and high school friends won't be around forever.

So Ryan plans for world dominion. I am so not surprised. The man has become a Bond villain of epic proportions thanks to your excellent work, it would almost be wrong for him not to be planning to take over and possibly blow up the world at this point.

If Glynis didn't shoot Grace (though I don't trust anything she said to Adam), then I wonder who did? Can't wait for your next update!
CharlesTheBold chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
In the midst of all the grimness, linking Ryan to Wolfram and Hart, the literal Devil's Advocates from ANGEL, was hilarious. On the other hand, I can't feel very sorry for Kevin, who betrayed and lied to Lily and then found out she was doing the same to him.

Can't figure out Glynis, who seems to be sincere at one point yet was carrying that static device. But I suppose that's a deliberate mystery.
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
So this is what, 2 episodes to go? Man. i'm antsy. I love how you worked the legal system in this. And that Joan is starting to fight with fire. And yeah, God may not like her tactics, but he's omniscent. He gets the circumstances. He picked her for a reason. I'm hoping for Luke's jury to be hung. But since God is on the jury, and he's omniscent, and KNOWS that Luke didn't do it, well, he's good.

Speaking of (if it's not too much) can you put a few scenes with God with the Jury? I wanna see how people react with God and not knowing it's God. Like, complete irony, cuz the audience knows God is there, but they're oblivious and swearing to God. Just think it'd be interesting.

By the way, the Grace/God thing was CRUEL. For a second I was like, HOLY MOTHER SHE'S AWAKE! and i'm sure joan thought so too. Uncool.

WOLFRAM AND HART! ANGEL! I LOVE YOU! Just thought i should tell you that because Angel was one of my fav shows EVER.
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
A cornered animal fights twice as hard. And I'll happily consider Ryan an animal.

I was shocked at the cheating nun. That was just strange and disturbing. Glad that mess was over though. It would've made a horrible marriage.

Great chapter