Reviews for The Easy Way Out
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I couldn't stay away. ;)

I am in awe of your imagery powers. You paint a very clear-if gruesome-picture of Lucius and Narcissa hanging from the rafters.

You also capture the characters of Lucius and Narcissa perfectly-their selfishness, their love for themselves over their son.

A beautiful, if tragic, piece of fiction. Thanks for sharing!
Ripped of Sanity chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
For some reason that I can't figure out, what has stayed with me after I read this was how beautiful Luc and Cissa would be in death, intwined forever with their shame, cowardice and love.

I still can't understand whether it is strentgh or weakness to take one's life, so I'll stick with Lucius' and Narcissa's words.

And Draco...it was truly selfish of his parents to do such a thing when they knew that Draco would eventually find them. Fucking selfish and yet not. I'm conflicted.

I like how you've written this oneshot.

Lurves,

Ray
liebedance chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was... dark. But, dark can be good. :/ This made me feel bad for Draco, obviously. But I would've liked to see more of a reaction from him. Though, in a way, the simplicity was good, I still think we could've seen him being upset. Or, if he was indifferent you could show why/how he was. Anyways, I liked it.