Reviews for Sing songs in my head
Aerieada chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Haunting yet lovely. A brilliant take on the story.

Oh, please do write an epilogue.
MikaMikaru chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
I LLOOOVVVVEEEEE this story. I's so interesting. please write more. You have real talent!
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
I honestly like it the way it stands. It's dramati, yet has closure. But it's your hoice. Sometimes we don't flip a coin to make a descision, but to make us realize what we really want.

Muses and Geeks chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Hey there, that was really cool. You've improved a lot since the beginning and a lot of progress can easily be seen from the way your characters evolved and the less grammatical errors you have made. So this was already your last chapter? Oh darn! You should write more and expound fully on your sentiments concerning your plot. You're a really amusing writer and I loved the story all throughout! Keep up the good work!
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Wow. What you have crafted here is truly a masterpiece. You have such depth in your writing and it makes the story all the more real. You should be proud of this.

oh-the-irony-13 chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
Wow. This story is extremly artistic and beautiful, with twists and turns in the plot that make it stand out from anything I've ever read, but I have to say it; Shit just got real.

A very thrilling chapter, with an intriguing cliffhanger. Please don't keep us waiting again! UPDATE SOON!

Muses and Geeks chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
it's like suckerpunch... in a way...anyway, it was fun! update soon XD
The Mask Of Evil chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
WOW! I did not see that turn in the story coming. I'm a little confused though. So was the story of The Phantom of the Opera something Christine's mind came up with to forget and hide the truth?
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
These cliffhangers are driving me crazy! I want to see what happens next! This story is amazing! UPDATE SOON!
Belliole chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Oh, intense. However, you need to change the rating from k to t. This is higher than just general stuff.

Like I said earlier, I like the twist. But I wonder: WHERE IS ERIK? Henry says: Look at the real Phantom, so Erik does exist becaus Henry might have drowed an inspiration from him.

I guess we'll have to wait for future updates
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Wow. This is deep stuff. I can't wait to see where you take it. Brava!
Belliole chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Hmm... Interesting development, with Henry. Is he going through a split-personality phase? Copycat Erik? Because I can't think of any way that he'd be deformed as well... Loved that little scene, anyway. I think I'd like to see more environment descriptions here and there, bur it's nothing serious.

Great story. Please update soon!
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
Wow. I am impressed. This is such a suspenseful story. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
StrawberryStoleYourCookie chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Okay, I don't care how sweet Henry is or how freaking evil Erik is, I want Christine with Erik.

Sorry...

Awesome chapter!

I always get excited when I see your story has been updated :)

I love evil Erik. He's awesome.
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Finally! She is out of that place!

However, as eager her friends must be to have her back at the opera house, fourteen months of not living in horrible conditions and not singing would take a toll on your voice. Just don't ignore that :).

I am glad she isn't falling for the creepy brother...he's creeeeeepy...