Reviews for Singed
one hell of an otaku chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
i love this fic so much i love how sad and sweet it is and i just love the idea of sweet devil Sam. loving Dean overall i liked the writing style you used in this fic. i think this is one of my favorite fics so overall i just wanna say great job. so until then keep doing great and keep being awesome sincerely one hell of an otaku
Kit Ninja chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
omg you so need to make a sequal to this. I would love to see what would happen with the angels when they find out that Dean is protected in hell and what lucifer would do with the situation. In the fix it sounds like lucifer split himself into two and merged with the other half or even just merged and is slowly merging minds and personalities.

Wanna know what would happen to Cas as in this far he is still on Dean's side and lucifer is still an angel. He hates demons so he will definatly look for something angelic for dean and then the angels will fight over it, still hoping to let Micheal in to bring paradise.

So many interesting ways, wanna see how far you can go
Katsheswims chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Very interesting. Heartbreaking too. I'd love to read more if you ever write it.
zephyr hb chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I like so much the way you write, specially Incubus, was something of the best that i have read, Hope to read more of you and thankyou for doing it.
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
The worst part is that at this point, I don't know what to believe. How much of that was actually Sam speaking, or is Sam suppressed entirely, forever a puppet Lucifer uses to play with Dean? And either way, Dean is screwed. Good lord.

I'm sorry about your awful day. When I have days like that, I overdose on sweets and curl up in bed. I guess your method is a lot more productive :) I hope you felt better afterwards.
SeraphimXII chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I remember reading this before and I was sure it was already in my favs :) well fixed that mistake! WOnderfully different. I enjoyed both chapters immensely!

XII
Medic04 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
That was a great ending. So much angst and love. It was perfect.

So when are we gonna see another incubus related fic huh? Seems to me the last one you did you promised another, hmmm. XD

~Michelle
rokubinosukanku chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
This is not good, this is GREAT; but because I want more, this is unsatisfying.

More Wincest! More Wincest!

I understand why you stop it here though, so you don't need to take attention to my whining, which I would do..

"More! More! More!"
Dianna Wickham chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
AWESOME ENDING TO THE STORY! I didn't think I liked this story originally, but now I do. It is just soo them... and also what could have happened in the story if everything went bad as bad can go. Very cool! c)
littleaprilroses chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
*grimces* Ughh... Im not sure weather to applaud your, uh, creative writting skills, or recommend some sort of mental health clinic...
whisper on the lips chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
that's horribly good. i'm kinda glad dean died so he didn't get raped. it's like... i'm stuck between hating this and loving this. it's grotesque and and yet sam is so magnificently evil it's beautiful. well.. huh. write on!
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Will you write a sequal?
Darkyu chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
No matter how twisted is this, I'm glad I read it! Yes, I was missing something goric, yay! Excelent ending!

I was in sock when I first read this, I was like "Crimson wrote this... how weird."

Wow, are you okay now? Sorry I didn't write you sooner! I totally understand you, I had an awful day for myself not too far away. I woke up with too little sleep cause I was babysiting till 4am, I had to work early that day, the bus left me and the one I took next was crowded like no tomorrow, so I didn't felt when someone took my wallet until I left the bus. Then everything went DOWN.

But don't worry, everything is going to be better! I hope your husband's best efforts would suceed!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was creepy but i liked it. XD
du1387 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, that was intense. I really liked it!