Reviews for MILF
vjondrise chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Wow ! Wish I had that for dinner tonight ... MILF-SPAGHETTI
smartcandies103 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Finish this mother fucking story! Get it? Mother fucking? Cause Bella's a MILF? Just finish it!
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
:P
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Edward and Sophie are 20 y/o high schoolers?
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
WILL I EVER KNOW WHEN SOPHIE WILL COME HOME AND WILL SHE EVER FIND OUT ABOUT HER MOM AND EDWARD. SO PLS JUST FINISH THE STORY AND THEN YOU CAN STOP PLS CONTINUE! BIG FAN!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Aww. I'm disappointed. I really liked this story. Can't you just do what you did for Expectations, and just wrap it up in one or two more chapters? I really wanted to see how you ended this.. :(

I'm really sad now. I liked your stories, especially this one and Bad Girlfriend. :(
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
oh wow, I laughed as I read the last line.
Wildandcrazyreiley chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I honestly don't think you should give up on your stories! I've been reading them since you said you were taking some down, but I think that you should finish them, whether it be just a chapter or two to wrap them up, or more, these are great stories and I have the feeling that you could do great things with them.

My username is wildandcrazyreiley if you want to pm me and tell me that I've wasted my time
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Aww I really liked MILF, oh well atleast there gonna be another story. GOOD LUCK to your next story! (Y)

xx
twilight-saga-obsessed chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
couldn't you just put them up for adoption? im sure they would get adopted fast.
BelovedSunshine chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I completely understand and am thankful that you are letting us know and not just leaving as is.

I know how Real Life can take over and it is always more important than FF.

I'll keep an eye out for your new story!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
That's understandable..

Don't hate you for your decision..

Will miss "MILF" though..

Thanks for that awesome f**khot story!
eddiesgal13 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
im loving this story sooo much please continue and update soon.
weflytothetardis chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
plx continue soon! loves the story!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Computer's STILL not fixed? Please update soon! I love your stories! Especially this one. Please... soon...