Reviews for King's Legacy
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you'll update this someday, but this chapter alone still gives a wonderful insight into the two boys, their father, Nappa, and the entire saiyan race. Thank you for sharing this!
moogle890 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Pleas continue this soon. It's nice to see a story where Vegeta isn't yelling at Tarble all the time because he's weaker than most.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
very nice _
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Lovely!
Lilian chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading this: you can see Vegeta's personality hinning through, even as a small child, and Tarble's presence made this world you created even more real. I wonder if King Vegeta ever knew just how far his sons would go? :D loved it!
Seth7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i likes! i wants to know what you're gonna have happen. _ can't wait to read more! keep up the great work! 8D
Miggs chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
What a wonderfully written story! I like that King Vegeta isn't the one-dimensional tyrant that he is often painted as in lots-0-fics and I can see Vegeta being big brother to his more gentler younger sibling.
hopelesslydemented chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Vegeta playing the role of big brother to Tarble was simply cute! And you painted King Vegeta in a more flattering light, not simply as some weak, cold-hearted king of a warrior race but as a father concerned about his progeny, which will ultimately be his legacy to his people. I think you could very well develop this into a full-blown fic featuring Vegeta and Tarble, and how that initial brotherly bond is strained by the coming of Freeza into the picture, up to the time the two brothers are reunited.
Infinite Pen chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I swear, from the moment I found out Tarble existed, I automatically assumed he was shipped off at birth, being similar to Goku/Kakarrot. But you helped me view things from a different perspective. Why, in fact, would he know Vegeta even existed if he was shipped off as a babe. Well, unless his parents loving packed his shuttle with memories of his family, but how likely is that dealing with saiyans.

I also think it plausible that no one knew Tarble even existed outside the palace, and fact that the king prefers the younger prince not to be as strong as the crown prince so as to not have a power struggle when the time comes to lead the people in rebellion.

I find the interaction between Tarble and Vegeta to be somewhat amusing. I could picture Vegeta teaching his little brother to manipulate ki...so cute. That reminds me of young Goku in the DB series; he mimicked the Kamahameha(?spelling) just by observing Roshi's. And here we have Vegeta, who is considered a prodigy, doing something similar and teaching it to his 'average' little brother.

So will this continue to show what lead up to the King's decision to send Tarble away?
j chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
cool concept! i dont think its been done of yet? or maybe i havent looked hard enough? (i dont stray too far away from vb.. lol). I can't wait for your update of Faded Future in July - I'd ask you to update this one too, but i read your notes :P and its fine with me as long as you make time for Faded :P hehe.

Enjoy the internship :P
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
loved it! Stories like this make me all warm and fuzzy inside ;)
GiGi chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh man that was really kick ass! This was great. I am getting ready to rewatch the entire DBZ Series over as I'm planning a Vegeta Biography fic and I have to say your fic really sparked my imagination. It was really great! Please write another similar to this.