Reviews for When It Rains
kat chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i love both AG and AJ, but i enjoy reading AJ more. nice work! im not very sure about the beginning (the dream), but i love the memorable day. very nice...
LadyKnight0207 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh! Cute! Please either update or write a sequel! I would LOVE to read what happens next!

Will they make it work?
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
yay! story that is all fluffy and A/Jish in one small oneshot! u know there are hardly any A/J oneshots...most of them are sad cause they're always "The Fight:alanna vs jon" in a sense which is terribly sad
Princess of the Rogues chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i am a TOTAL A/G fan too! but i ABSALOUTLY ADORE! i good A/J fic! dont worry. just write what ever you want! and if people like it GREAT! as long as you like it! i know i sound weird but my dad is a srink and i got that speech of of him. lol exept without the whole

A/G thing lol.

winky-wink chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Yay! AJ cuteness haha.
alanna fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
that was such a beautiful story.I loved it!
PointeDancer06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Aw i really really liked that! onto my favs!
Vanilla Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Your story is so beautiful and well-written. It's really sweet and the characers are all well-portrayed and true to the book. Are you going to add any chapters to it? Please do.
sw33t t3mptations chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Awwz.. *sniffo*.. such a sweet story.. A/J are da bestest couple ever.. ) BLACKOUT 2003! were u affected? i spent the night re-reading lioness rampant and woman who rides like a man with a flashlight.. lolz.. i luv this story!

much luv,

~*~Godd3zz oƒ 3mPtAti0nZ~*~
cherry-ALanna chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Even though you are mainly an A/G fan, (for some odd reason)-this is your best work yet!
Lady Kalitana chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Loved the fic.. very sweet. lol. For someone who's an A/G fan, you write pretty good A/J fics! Well done. )

-Lady Kalitana
Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
You really should cont. have a/j get married. they are the best couple.
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
*wails* A/J? I'm gonna check your bio NOW and find your A/G fic! AN it!

Going to go and review your A/G fic now,

Drowning Rooster _
Cherry-Alanna chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
LOVE THIS story. I am an A/j fan, but i always love your a/g fics. One of your best!
Xanthe1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
OOOOOOOOhhhhh! Whenever I'm sad I read this and it makes me happy! Heehee! I love it! A/J forever!