Reviews for squabbling hens
paperpiper chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this is lovely; you have a wonderful grasp of language and character, and just enough humor to make me smile. the ending was a little abrupt, though; i would have liked to see some more sweet little snippets. but over all, very nice!
VitaeCursus chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was nice and fun too read~ well written basically!
Strategy Moonshining chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome fic!

I like the witty humor and the way they react to the 'little incident'.

And I love number III - the description of Hiyori's eyes are breathtaking! I was so transfixed by it that I, along with Shinji, hadn't seen that killer slipper coming! xD

I'm definitely faving this.

Keep up the good work!
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
The first section thing made me laugh. Really hard. xD
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Poor, Shinji. Never saw it coming. Nice.(;

Sora
TheSoldierProject chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
no offense but its soul reaper not Grimm reaper im not going spazz about it cuz it was most likely an accident.

PS. their vizerds not soul reapers (Grimm reapers as you put it)
liltle chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
An interesting feature of the two, with a unique style. Love it!
Vyvie Hanamori chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was entertaining, amusing, wonderful, and absolutely awesome. Thank you for writing this one shot, and I hope to read more of your stories in the future! (:
CrazyYesDumbNo chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awesomee! Love you, love your writing style, espesh the little descriptiveness near the end there. Xo Crazy
CooWings chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I effing love this. Poor Shinji is in deep trouble. LOL. But I would so blame it on Hiyori's haunting eyes. Mhmm.
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Lovely drabbles.

You did a great job!
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
So that's why Shinji lets Hiyori beat him: he's so lost in her eyes that he doesn't see the killer slippers coming! Lol!

This fic is really cute! :)
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this so much :D I hope you write more !
stundenglas chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ohohohoho ~ Shinji, you badass pervert xD You could say, that I had a very good time reading this, thank you x3
I.Eat.Manga chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love those too. Good job with getting the characters personalities. Please update soon!