Reviews for Trial By Fire
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
Very good. Your grammar's slightly off, but it's not bad. You make the usua; their/they're and to/too mistakes. And casual/causal . You have a program on your computer that looks like a tick, it's the spellchecker. May I suggest you use it? You do a very good story though!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Any reason why you repeated half the chapter? Nice work anyhow!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
DEFINITELY- not defiantly. You do it consistently so you obviously don't know the dirrerence. BRAKE is a device stops cars. BREAK is to fall apart. You have number of horrendous erros like this. Det a dictionary.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Loved the image of McGee and Palmer as coroner and director having tea in 20 years. Someone should write that story.
ElSaTa chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
loved it. nice story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
I've certainly enjoyed this story, thanks!
VFSNAKE chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Good ending. Love it.
Evci chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Loved it, cant wait for more, sorry about the late review !
Sabaku no Sable chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
i think you meant Gibbs said Definitely, not defiantly. also it would be break, not brake. other than that I AM GLAD YOU UPDATED! YAY!
68luvcarter chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
I really enjoyed Gibbs and Nick both sharing their thoughts and feelings about McGee. Hope they eventually share them with him.
VFSNAKE chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Yay! You updated. Keep going. Soon closure will happen all together.
MacMhuirich chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
I just found this story. Don't know how I missed this one, though. I like it, but had to force myself to read through the first chapters because of the errors. Of course a spell check wouldn't know it if you meant "threw" or "through"...

Anyway: glad you got yourself a beta! It reads a lot easier.

It's a very good story, BTW. And that's the main thing! Keep up the writing.

Meanwhile, I'll continue my reading. Got...some more chapters to go. :)
Evci chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Love it ! Hope you update some time soon !
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Hi, I'm enjoying the story, although I'm having a bit of problem with word usage & spelling. For example: privet (which is a hedge) when the word you probably want is private.

And in this sentence:

"This was the advisory he had been warned of; the one who would come to destroy him, but he had a weakness his other aspects"

What is "weakness his other aspects" please, what does that mean?

As I said I'm enjoying the story, hoping you can clear up my confusion! Thanks!
starjems88 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011