Reviews for Dreams That Became Reality
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata Story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

anne chapter 30 . 3/12
second time reading this fic... love it!
TheSecretNames chapter 30 . 3/3
The best! They are so cute together I love Hinata so much she is so KAWAAII! And Itachi is like hands down one of my top favorite male character in Naruto! Great story tho!
srasanswa chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
How sweet nice
Born of Ashes chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
LOVED IT! This story was awesome! Great job and keep it up!
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
... durp?
Okay. How the hell does Hinata know how to erase the seal? If she knew, wouldnt she have already erased it on all the branch members? She would have surely already have erased it off Neji, if that were the case.
-_- Not making sense. But whatever.
I enjoyed the lovey-doveyness of Hinata and Itachi. I cant wait until they get married!
aurora0914 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
I so dislike Hiashi.
And am I the only one who finds that he could check her virginity... creepy? *shudders*
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Moving pretty fast... moving very fast.
I have to say though: where would they elope? Would they elope? GAH! Confusing...
anyway... onwards!
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Yeah... about that. Even though Sasuke finds out the truth, I dont think he would forgive his brother so easily. He wouldnt... and they wouldnt be getting along so well. Things would actually be rather awkward, and Sasuke still wouldnt be able to forgive Itachi.
Actually, the only reason I think he DID forgive Itachi is because he died for him. You know, you remember people more when they're gone? That kind of thing.
Even though it was really OOC, I liked the chapter, and I loved it when Ino lost to Hinata. *snickers*
aurora0914 chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
aaaw... so cute. Im so glad that Hinata is finally taking charge of the situation. Next!
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Yes, it was a bi fast paced. But, I liked the tension in the kiss. Moving ON!
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
would she really do that?
Lol, Im laughing at how OOC everybody is. Other than that, the plot is okay. Just those dreams, though *laughs*.
Anyway... Im pretty sure that her father would not let her marry Uchiha Itachi.
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
lol... an invisible current... lol.
While your writing in the beginning isnt as good as it is now... I have to say... I love reading how much youve improved from the clisheness you used to use, lol. :D :D XD
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I love how... Itachiish Itachi is. "How foolish."
And stuff. Lol... he is turning poetic! Watch out, HInata, rawr!
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
wow. Hinata sure dreams a lot in your fic, doesnt she? Lol.
Anyway, I liked Hinata's thoughts on Itachi, and Itachi's reactions towards Hinata. That was pretty cute. Moving forward!