Reviews for The Metahuman, The Ranger, And The One Ring
Balir123 chapter 10 . 4/2
I saw the movie The Hobbit few days ago and thought how sublime it will be with a crossover between samllville and the Hobbit trilogy. Then i remembered that you have written a superb story. Now it's the second time I read this wonderful masterpiece and can not wait to start reading the sequel!
I am going nuts with fangirl squeals at finding this crossover. So looking this as I love your other works with Chloe.
MikeiraDeivisu chapter 10 . 3/24
That was perfect! I love this pairing! Awesome job! :3
MasterXMaster chapter 10 . 2/4
Good fiction. I hope you'll write the sequel.
misuky7 chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
This was amazing. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Eagle-Black chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Are you planning on continuing? Cause this is really good! I really want the next installment!
MaddAlice chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
This was amazing! I wasn't too sure about this particular crossover, at first, but wow! This was absolutely entertaining from the get-go. Poor Lois, the Book is "plotting" against her...sorry, I couldn't resist the pun! Now, on to the sequel!
duane pierce chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Please finish this its November 17.2013. Were is next part
Richard hanbury chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Please continue this story,
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Please finish the story I love it
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Please hurry and write the rest I so LOVED it
chris chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
nice except that Gandalf was never a child he was always a wizard in the form of an old man ever since he came to middle earth.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sigh. Arda, which Middle-Earth is part of, is NOT another world. It's our world in the distant past.
So you created a Wormhole mentions both The Lord of the Rings and Superman.
Booklover9477 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Awesome story! Haha I love it! Especially the Chloe and Aragon pairing. Haha the book really loves messing with Lois. Keep up the wonderful work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k