Reviews for Bending the Jutsu: Into the Inferno
KingOfThunder989 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
colossalblackening chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I read the story a year ago and I gotta say, I really liked it. The characters were integrated into the story well and the personalities were alike. I don't know what's keeping you from writing the sequel, but if you just don't feel like writing it, then how about you give your fanfiction to another author and let him/her write it because I really want to see what happens next. Either way good job with the fanfic.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Please keep up the good work. :) Great story.
samusbot chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Should be homophobia (fear of blood), not hemophilia (like/attraction to blood?)
Chillman22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
It's good, I've enjoyed the story from the second? "Book Earth," can't wait for the next chapters on this "Book." It's very entertaining -
irishauthor94 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Damn... it's been 4 years since the last update :'(
this is probably the best Avatar/Naruto crossover i've ever read,
just knowing that it will likely never be finished is pretty sad.
please, PLEASE continue the story.
BlossomQueen12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Please update soon
Meg Bateman chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hey there! I really like this story. Especially the first part. I was wondering when you would update soon? :))
princessbinas chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
MORE!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AWESOOOOOOOOME STORY!
Don't give up!
grif chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this story was awsome! PLEASE continue making it! And could u make a sex scene with all the gaangs couples?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Can u please update this story? U started this story, so finish it. I really like this story.
GerG SnamrekcotS chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Really good stories
the Composcreator chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i just got an idea. is it possible that Naruto can connect to the spirit world, or maybe even the demon world through the Kyubi?
HelixRosario chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Nice chapter.. But when are you gonna update this story? It haven't updtae in a very long time..