Reviews for Never Too Late
This was an AMAZING story I truly enjoyed reading every moment thank you for this closure I needed for Jacob and Bella!
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 40 . 10/4/2020
Oh my goodness. I’m speechless. To be honest, I nearly abandoned reading this story in the beginning because the plot was rather tame. I didn’t realize how that was the calm before the storm! I’m so happy I stuck with it because this has become one of my favorites. And the music in this story is so amazing I’m impressed with the amount of music you know lol. It ended so perfectly. I loved your portrayal of Jacob and Bella and the original characters. Incredible. Like wow. Thank you for writing this story.
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 28 . 10/3/2020
I FUCKING KNEW IT
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 26 . 10/3/2020
Help I’ve fallen and I can’t get up. It is 4am. This story is going to be the death of me
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 24 . 10/3/2020
The New Moon conversation had be dyinggg Taylor Lautner I can’t I’m obsessed with this storyyyyy
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 23 . 10/3/2020
I’m going to combust holy shit
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 21 . 10/2/2020
I imagine the blood being the blood of their victims so it works sorta lol
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 16 . 10/2/2020
RIP MY FUCKING HEART OUT HOLY SHIT
SunflowerSunflowerVol.6 chapter 4 . 10/1/2020
Poor Seth lol
Guest chapter 40 . 8/31/2020
I wouldn't normally do this as a guest, but I have to say this. I have been reading stories on this site for years. In fact. I'm running out if completed stories I haven't read yet. But yours pulled so many emotions out of me and had such a profound effect on me while I read that my hubby thinks I'm a basket case now. I was crying and would break out in big belly laughs. I got so mad once I yelled at him and nearly threw my phone (when she left for NYU). You are a fantastic author and I hope you publish some original fiction soon.
4Gracie04 chapter 40 . 7/20/2020
Amazing story! Loved every chapter! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2020
Ten years on and I am back here re-reading this incredible story and allowing my heart to be torn apart. I remember when I first read the chapter. I was so gutted, crying my heart out and thought, how on earth am I to trust you?

Such a beautifully written chapter. The angst was off the charts. x
TarynCasey chapter 40 . 6/2/2020
That was such a ride. I read this whole story over the last 2 weeks and I have not been able to put it down! I loved the way you wrote Jacob and Bella. I loved the emphasis on Bella having a real life with real friends and a relationship with her father. Jacob and Bella were so incredibly cute. Reading the chapter where Bella leaves Jacob to save everybody was so painful. It was so hard to read. I had to take multiple breaks. God this story was a roller coaster! It was awesome. I cried reading the wedding (and that;s saying something because I hate weddings). You also wrote the best sex scenes. God, this was just the best story. It had me giggling, crying, laughing, gasping, swooning, and screaming at my computer screen. Thank you for writing it.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
Good chapter :-)
April-Showers82 chapter 40 . 12/17/2019
So happy that they got their happily ever after. Bella's 'dream' did come true. Such a wonderful story, even with scenes cut out. It was definitely an emotional rollercoaster, but a good one nonetheless.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »