Reviews for Never Too Late
AubrieCullen chapter 40 . 1/8
i know it's 2016 now and you probably won't see this but this is the best fan fiction I've read so far. you did an AMAZING job!
JB Always chapter 40 . 10/26/2016
This fan/fic is one of the best I've read. The Alpha's Perogative and Chances by Taoist Elf round out my top three.
The scene at Jake & Bella's wedding where Jake & his sisters dance to "I Hope You Dance" was my all time favorite. Oh, I cried and cried. But, it was beautiful.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 30 . 10/18/2016
I'm sorry I feel bad for chimera they are fucked up for what they did. It's ridiculous because everyone keeps hurting others and they still don't feel bad about it. Selfish creatures.
harostorm chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Hi there,

Wonderful story so far! It's authors like you who converted me to a Jacob and Bella fan as I've come to realize they make much more sense. I have to admit I feel a little bit like Bella right now...all that build up only to be pushed away, as I came to the middle of this chapter and was directed elsewhere for the sex scenes, but the website your referred us to has been taken down, I can't find your blogspot, and the link to the sex scenes on your bio just links back to your bio. Can you please point me in the right direction so I can read the story as you had originally written it without the stupid rules fanfic has imposed to ruin it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I read the whole story and it was brilliant. I wish you write more spin off stories with Autumn and others. I never got around to read the blogspot scenes and quite feel it might have been able to give me closure on the story
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Hi! What's your blogspot account? I can't find any link to it in your bio :/
mzizqueen5 chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
Wonderful story but where are the full scenes
surugasasa chapter 40 . 4/13/2016
Fantastic story!
wolflover69 chapter 40 . 4/9/2016
This was a beautifully written story that I really enjoyed reading...
KatasaurusRex chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Since jbnp is closed where can we read your full scenes? Have u considered Tricky Raven?
DistractionNation chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Hello Mel! I tried clicking on the links to your blogspot and tumblr in your bio and it won't open. Am I the only one encountering this problem? Btw I'm on chapter 6 and so far am LOVING this! Can't wait to read the rest of it!
The Non-Canon Awards chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Howdy, TheDarkestFallingStar here!

You have been nominated at The Non-Canon Awards! So head on over and check it out www. thenoncanonawards . wordpress . com (remove spaces) and don't forget to grab your nomination banner to share the good news! Don't forget to check daily to see if there is a new nomination!
:D
jurodgers chapter 40 . 8/14/2014
Loved it!
alixandria chapter 40 . 7/3/2014
I loved it you rock! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 39 . 7/3/2014
Crying again...lol...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
1,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »