Reviews for In Fate's Hands
Lance58 chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
its great i dont know what to say please continue writing _
Lance58 chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
O_O konoka O_O wow that much money cool nxt pls
Lance58 chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
ohh... if i got that money i will buy anything i want but ill also run a industry so that i wont be bankrupt
Lance58 chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
more! yay! i do enjoy reading this
Lance58 chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
its awesome make her transform into her demon self _
Lucian Jay Raidijiu chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I Like What You Did In Chap 2 Mr. Shinobi, I like that Fate is Evil and The Main Characters Are Wrote Beautifully. I am really likeing This Story

Lucian Jay Raidjiu
Lucian Jay Raidijiu chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Well I must Say Dakara You are really good and I'm in love with this Story I hope you write more to it... Also so far I've seen only good things and nothing I think that needs to be changed, however there's other writers that might not agree with me but HEY I've read this and I love it so I say they should read it again and try to open there mind alittle.

I really enjoyed the first Chap and the begining to chap 2 and I can't wait for when I have time to read the rest of them.

Sincerly,

Lucain Jay Raidjiu (who you know who this is :P)

PS: UM One thing though where did you learn to um write the sexaul aspect of the story... I know it couldn't have been from real life EXP Dakara... Naughty Little Demon Child...
Lance58 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
more please more great story
Lance58 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
ohh nice fight scene uwahh make setuna unleashed her demon side and beat the heck out of him
KAPM chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Just keep her fighting

Setsuna will do everything to get Konoka back even if it will cost her, her life

Go! Setsuna!
by.the.candlelight chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
yes the cliffie DOES make me want to read more! okay on to the next chappie!
Lance58 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
banzai! nice! keep it comming make setsuna hair white and red eyes cool wings hehe it might add spice! to ur sweet story!
KAPM chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
continue the story

it just keeps better and better
KAPM chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
continue it as soon as you can
KAPM chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
please continue the story im getting really excited about what will happen next