Reviews for Time After Time
devoted2clois chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
aaw...it was great with the music:)

Long live Clois!

Jess
Dan chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
I just foud this story and it's really good. I've loved Clois from sesson 4 and this is great. I also did what you wanted about the fray and it was perfect. Keep up the good work.
anacaro chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Oh I plait.

Its heartbfreaking and its good, and yet I fell like she shouldnt be so harsh with him. Its not his fault if in her head scenario he doesnt reciprocate her feelings.. of course we know thats not true..

And he should be more agressive, take the hints and heart rate and face flush and looks that she gives him and go for it. Shes not a mind reader so he must show and tell her how deep and strong and passionate his feelings are.

Please, please, I really like how you write Lois, please get them together soon.

PPMS
cloisharley chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
clark are you really that blind?

good writing there - i hate seeing lois feel vulnerable about her feelings for clark, cos it just reminds me of how i would deal with my feelings to. you wrote lois's thoughts really well and it was very moving at the end when she had to run away from him.

i always want to yell at her "you stupid woman you're running the wrong way - he's back that way! you don't know what you're doing" but at the same time i can understand why she's running

its a mixed up crazy world inside our heads lol
ImpNo1 chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Great chapter! I like how you wrote their dialogue, very in-character.

Can't wait for more!
daydreamer10101 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Huh. So maybe the happy glow from the first half of the dream faded. But I still really liked it. I really felt for Lois during that nightmare. Great job-I'm off to read the next chapter!
daydreamer10101 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
*scowls* This dream is what should have happened on the show! Jeez...lol, I'm still a little bitter. But anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter and Lois' nostalgic moments. Great job :)
tita anggunari chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
very nice, when will you post the next chapter, hopes not too long
mstl chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Good History!
jock wizard chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
another good chapter from youre self keep up the good work
cloisharley chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
After that nightmare i'm surprised lois restrained herself to a phone conversation! i'd have been round his place trying to break into the kent farm to make sure he was still alive!

lol

that dream was pretty intense - i suppose cos it took him so long to pick up it gave her a chance to catch her breath just so she didn't blurt out "I love you clark, always have, always will" - bridget Jones style lol
jock wizard chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
bloody good story so far keep up the good work and ill keep reading...9/10
daydreamer10101 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I really like this story so far. I was happy to see a story from you, seeing as you've popped up to review my stories more than once. Now I can return the favor! I'm really interested to see where you're taking this.

I like your writing style too. As much as descriptive imagery is nice, it's also nice to read lighter lines as well that focus more on the person's feelings/actions and further the dialogue. It's a lighter form of writing that has a nice pace to it but still conveys the emotions and intended stuff. Lol, I'm tired so this may be a bit convoluted, but that's me complimenting you, I swear ;)

Anyway, I can't wait to read more! Great job!
cloisharley chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
sincere props for using the combine harvester song, i was wetting myself lol that would be so lois thing to do
cloisharley chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
can i just say that you wrote this chapter really well. especially concerning the thoughts on lana. It felt really true to what i think clark would be going through in his head so really big well done on that!