Reviews for Strawberry Kisses
kwityerbeliaken chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Smut, smut, smut! With your stories, I am in smut heaven :]

~Mikey
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I was pleased to discover Roxas was the 'fucker' not 'fuckee' in this fic - there aren't nearly enough fics out there with 'seme' Roxas.

This is short and sweet :)

I love how Axel's still Axelish but is the 'uke'.

In some ways I prefer RokuAku. Because a lot of people can't write Roxas properly when they make him uke. Dx

Anyways.

Loved it~
bloodied.bullet666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Amazing! I absolutely adored this story! You did a great job with writing this. Excellent writing style. :)
infinitia chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love that this is the only fic of Axel x Roxas that I've read that Axel is the one getting fucked. lmao :)

very well written!
ChomiKikee chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Faving this for three reasons:

-Well written.

-Sexy as hell.

-Axel was the uke.

oh the joy.
kin sedren chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
OMG so HAWT! absolutly fabulious :D

you get a cookie
cloudstrachey chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Why how unfairly lucky of Roxas to meet such an amazing man while shopping! :P Very nice story. I like to read Uke Axel once in a while. Good job!
KiteFight chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Yay for Rokuaku! I just love the way that you portray Axel~
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
OMFG I LOVE THIS AXEL'S PERSONALITY!

And my smile kept getting bigger and bigger as their conversation went on~

"What're you cooking?" OH GAWD. I couldn't keep the image of Axel saying, "What's cookin', good lookin'" out of my head _x;;

The way Axel just abruptly asked Roxas out made me squeal. Loud. Those haven't been caused by akuroku fics in a while. I love this story and I haven't even scrolled down the page yet. Who ARE YOU? [I'm gonna have to raid your profile after this O_O]

Pfft. Of course his clothes were tailored for him, Roxas! How else is he gonna find pants for extremely tall men with feminine hips. Not in a store tsk tsk tsk

...YE~ KISSING. ALREADY. THIS IS MY KIND OF FIC.

Typo: "...slightly when they Roxas released him..."

Tut tut tut! You guys are gonna mess up the table before it was even set with silverware! Which is better considering you don't want a fork up the ass but I digress.

"Axel, it turned out, was not just a chef, but an excellent chef." I honestly thought you were gonna say "sex god". Damn.

O.M.G. ROKU AKU? THIS IS DIFFERENT~

althought I should've expected that since Axel was straddling Rox... but still.. this is a very VERY delicious surprise w

"Axel sucked cock like a Hoover." That line by itself is enough to make me fave this fic. lololol

... . There isn't enough cute akuroku/rokuaku sex. There really isn't. D:

I mean this sex itself wasn't cute- ITWASFUHKINGHAWT - I'm saying there were certain parts of it that were. Like like like the part with Axel mewling and tucking his head in Roxas' neck and and and when Axel says "Ah. Please. Roxas!" IT'S JUST... !

FAVING. RAVING. RAIDING.

Typo: "...slightly when they Roxas released him..."

Typo: "...his lips once, and glance[d] up at Roxas..."