Reviews for Desired Kisses
Kora chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
It was very realistic! Very well written!
babyvfan chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Wow. Just wow. I seriously wish this was part of the movie. Would have made things more romantic
Panthers14 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Loved it!
philipno2 chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
aw... adorable!
kerritastic chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
aw loved all of them awesome job
Artemesia-Hime chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Aw...well I liked this one (that's how I wished it would have happened in the movie). Sure you can't think of more places that you could add a kiss? :p
Annie-Lovely chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
that was cute :)

i thought of another one if you're up for it? Doesn't Sharpay say something like "i want to reherse the kissing scene"? or something, maybe one of Troy and Gabriella's rehersals for that, or even if they performed it on the night but we jiust didn't see it? it wouldn't be easy, cause you'd have to make up a bit of the performance, but i thought maybe cause no-ones done that story yet!.

great update anyways, and maybe i'll keep a look out for another? no pressure if you don't want to. but, whatever.

xx

Annie
milly4 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
those were really good I always thought there should of been more kissing in that movie. but you know disney
girlpower8900 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
That was so good. :)
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
i loved it. i
Kiss and Tell Daddy's Girl chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
COMPLETELY LOVED IT...AS ALWAYS
D chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Aw... It was AMAZING! I can't even believe that you even considered my suggestion...

You can capture exactly how the romance between Troy and Gabriella.

I know that I'm asking so much, but I thought that you could make another oneshot showing them after the spring musical is finished, and Gabriella is all touched by Troy's words and decision... Maybe another kiss?

Anyway, I really loved that you made this one and I will completely understand if you decide to stop here...

;D
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this is sweet D i love it