Reviews for All That I've Done
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
awwww that was a cute ending and funny~
charmix chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
That was really good i totally agree with you it should have ended like that she shouldnt have died
charmix chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
cartoonpsycho888999 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. What you WANTED to write about was commendable and potentially emotionally charged, but the execution was horrible. Have you not heard of punctuation? Have you not heard of building up coherent tension in your story and not just throwing all your ideas on the page like some kind of mental patient engaging in a free association psychotherapeutic session? Also, learn to eliminate cliches from your dialogue.

Again, the theme and idea is sound, it's just act of putting down on paper that you have trouble with.
swatkats23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
haha! awesome, that is exactly how it should have been done!
ashley chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
ASOME I LOVE IT! HEHE sorry sugar rush though serioulisly great work it was relly good a big fan of elfen lied.
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
The recent days ago I started to watch Elfen Lied. Today I finished with the last episode. I totally loved this story. I'm glad you decided to have them return to eachother than how the anime ended.