Reviews for Answering Machine Messages
LitttleRed chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
LOL! By the end of this you had me cackling like a witch! Now my cousin is giving me that look like I've lost my mind. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
*hysterical laughter* So... *laugh*... Damn... *laugh*... Funny... *laugh*

Poor Lucy and Tawnie. And since when does Sonny like Selena Gomez? I thought she hated her. Anyway could you do more? Like different people answering the answer machine? Cuz it would be SOOOO funny if everyone else got involved. But if you don't, I just wanna say, thank you for making me laugh hysterically. Haven't laughed that much in a long time!
Lillywing chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Luv the endin so funny
hope for eternity chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
The end was LOL!
Ang922 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Oh! This is AWESOME! :) :) :) :)
southernchristiangirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
hahaha very funny and cutee story :D
alexatheknight chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
OHMYGOD!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

I can't say more, I have to go try and stop my hysteria attack.

xD

GREAT STORY!
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
that was pretty amazing xD
past decembers chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
LOL. The ending xD
CookieRainbow chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow.. Last time I read this, there were half of the reviews there's now! O.O

Anyway.. I got reminded of this story when I fell over TeddyLuvers version of this, and I was like "haven't I read all this before?" because I didn't add' favs. as often as I do now (which is whenever I read a good story)..

So I was super glad when I found this again! I absolutely aaaaaddddooore this little (though big; there's mooore versions of this!) answering machine!

You're just.. Genius!

..I really can't tell you how much I love this story, and how hard I laughed my way through this piece of 'art'! :D

You. Are. Awesome. !. :D.
maximumpotter101 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
You gotta love Channy...
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
HEHEHEHE...I am so supposed to be working.
milla101 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
One word: EPIC! MORE!
ljean433 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love the part where chad is on a time out *makes a mental note to steal a phone* ;)