Reviews for Getting Back on Your Feet
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Good point :)

/Helena was sure she'd had a heart attack when she finally registered what Barbara had said. Her heart actually stopping was pretty much the definition, right?/

I enjoyed this chapter. The paintball fight was fun and the Dark Horse game was enlightening. I like how it ended with Barbara staying over for the first time.

One thing that seems a bit over done to me is the hair hanging in the eyes and sheepish expression. It just seems a little overly meek for Helena, regardless of her changing ways. Just my op.

I thought you had great college advice. That's awesome how Helena delved into her inheritance to go to school. I like how the other two women were so sure that it was a cyber attack.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I thought that was a great intro. Don't sell yourself short.

Nice and intense.
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
very nice ) im looking forward to reading the next one
Willowezra chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Great story wonderful job writting for all the characters. Off to read the second part.
joanninmass chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm a huge fan of yours, I like everything that you write so this story is like a treat, thanks. Keep writing
Debbie chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
I think this is a great story. It is well written and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait for you to write the next part. I am glad someone is writing new stories. I really can't wait for the next part. Please post it soon. Great story.