Reviews for Nothing Special
From the End of Heaven chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I can't believe I didn't see this one before!

Frankie is just so great in this- so great that he's epic.

Good Stuff!
ride2night chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
That Frankie is one smart cutie! If I had older sibs I would so use his ninja tactic to spy and get stuff to blackmail them with_

Haha and after that weird note all I wanna say is "AW!" haha. Now all we need is a date for Nick_ haha.

Even though I like Kevin&Macy I have to admit that Nick&Macy are my favorite couple;]

Loved this!

~Lori~
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
loved it
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
love it
LittleRedOne chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Again, great chapter! I like that you acknowledged Stella's guilt about using Kevin to get a reaction out of Joe. And I love that they both got stood up and just sat their waiting together.

"It took Kevin like three weeks to work up the courage to ask her out, but he finally called Wednesday and asked her to the movies. I have it on video if you want to watch,” I just adore Frankie!

I love Joe's anger that Kevin and Macy agreed to go on dates with them when they already had plans... when they clearly never agreed.

I also love Joe saying he wanted to punch Kevin when she asked him out. Not that I want to see him punch Kevin, but because it shows how worked up he got when I'm pretty sure he knew it wasn't serious. "We just won't break up," What a plan! Luckily, I think they know each other enough to get along fine and make that actually work.

But despite all the awesome stuff in this chapter, the ending is my favorite. It was so unexpected. The last line made me crack up completely. Poor Nick. Joe and Kevin tease him enough about girls, now he's got Frankie on him too.

Great writing!

Kelly
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, there's so much I like about this chapter. I won't copy and paste it all like I normally would though because you'll be getting a bunch of reviews from me.

Right off the bat, I love that Stella and Macy are sitting talking to the guys' mom. I love when people can sit and talk with their friends/boyfriends parents. I know already Stella's close with the whole family, but having Mecy there was just cute.

“I’ll have you know that there are thousands, maybe even millions of girls who would think that going to the movies with me was the highlight of their life.” Oh Joe, you and your big head make me laugh. Of course, Stella's reply telling him to sit in the back row had me cracking up as well.

And then he checked a mirror! Oh goodness. You write the best Joe sometimes. :)

I love how they roped Kevin and Macy into this with out giving them a chance to even say anything. And I love the cute Kevin/Macy moments at the end of this chapter. I really liked this part: “Your brothers… not so much.” Well, the whole part I liked, but I only pasted that line. The whole thing is great!

Kelly
DareYouToMoveVicky chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
For some reason I didn't realise this was a chapter fic otherwise I would have put it on alert the first time but anyway awesome chapter can't wait for more.
Loved-Invention chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Can I just say how much I love Frankie? The kid is utter brilliance! I’d see it on video, hehe. I laughed when Nick came up behind him! That was perfect. I think Frankie’s my favorite…And that kiss was a Joe kiss. There was just something about it that made it Joe-like. You did it perfectly, and I love your Joe/Stella! Oh, I can’t wait until you write more ((blinks innocently)).

-Aly
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh goodness, I can't believe that you wrote that on your vacation! I'm so happy that you did though :) I loved it. Such a sweet chapter.

-Aly
my untold fairy-tale chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this chapter. I loved it so much. I like Frankie better in this than the show, but he's still in character. He would definitely spy on his brothers. It was so funny that Nick was helping him this time. Joe and Stella finally got it together, or together in general really. I loved their third person conversation and when Joe blurted "Date me!". The mental image of Stella "launching" herself at Joe was great. I never thought I'd say this, but I don't think there needs to be anymore done with the Kevin/Macy plot line. I love them so I'd be welcome to more, but for a Joe/Stella story it's good the way it is.
onewomanshow chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Aww, Stella and Joe. Finally. I love Frankie, he's so cute. "I can only handle so much mushiness in one day.”
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
aw! very cute! i love joella! that was a very interesting way of going about getting them together. but i liked it! haha! awesome story! i love it! cant wait for the next chapter! please update soon if u can! D 3
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
aww! very cute! i've thought about kevin and macy as a couple, but this is actually the first story i've read with them as a couple. its very cute! and i love joella! i loved the ending of this chapter! very interesting. wonder who was listening or whatever. D 3
of self chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Go Frankie! I love the little guy. I'm glad Joe/Stella were able to get together. Anymore pent up attraction and they would have exploded for sure. I also wouldn't have minded Kevin/Macy making out. Cause just for fun I want to see Frankie gag. Anyhow his last line was awesome. Someday he's going to have a great collection of blackmail material. Great job. :)
MissNata13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I don't know how I missed this. I absolutely love it. Down to Frankie and Nick at the end. It was brilliant. Kevin and Macy are officially my favorite couple. Joe and Stella are growing on me. I'm not sure why it's taking me longer to like "Jella". Kevin and Macy just seemed to connect more the way your write them. And it's so cute.

Favorites.