Reviews for The Evolution of Gil Grissom
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very quietly, Ray Langston watched the trio around him. They all looked dissatisfied with their explanations, but he got it. He really did. “As a man who started off a doctor, became a teacher, and now a CSI, I can understand.”

Three faces turned in his direction. Ray’s perpetual smile widened as he scanned the faces in front of him. “It sounds like Grissom followed the most admirable path in life. He and Sara did something most rarely ever accomplish, because most cannot see past their current existence to something better.” As they continued to stare at him, Ray explained, “He must be an optimist.”

Laughing, Nick asked, “How can you say that?”

“Very easy, my friend,” Ray said, “Grissom evolved.”

Lovely. Would it be that I have the courage to 'evolve', so to speak.

-Albus
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was absolutely wonderful. Well written and thoughtful and I enjoyed every syllable!
csimouse chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very super duper! :D (Me smiling big) That was terrific!
SylvieT chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this. well done on writing Ray. You got him down to a T. Thanks for sharing.
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Perfect little story with great interaction from the team. I kept waiting for Warrick to walk in and join the conversation until I remembered why he wouldn't...poo. Thanks for sharing! :)
Marguerite06 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Really good !
bordercollie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
great story :-)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great work! A fresh look at the dynamic Ray brings to the team, and how he opens their eyes to what happened with Grissom and Sara. Thanks for a good read!
SevernSound chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very refreshing.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I "gravitated" toward this story, "drifted" on its "admirable path", and my writing horizon was "evolved" by every single line of this beautiful fic.

Too serious of a review? let me try again.

Wow!,seriously, how the hell you could summarize ten seasons of GSR in a tiny bity little fic so dazzling that I was still gazing dreamily at my laptop hours after I read it. You rocks!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Fantastic!

Loved it

and you can just picture the scene
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Awesome story,it makes me miss the old team!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Absolutely outstanding! And the last line was truly perfect! Thank you!
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
What a great story! I love the idea that the team at the lab still talks about Griss and Sara.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
OH! This was wonderful. I enjoyed it a lot.

You have captured Ray's voice perfectly and you did a damn good job with Greg, too (who I can NEVER write well). Kudos! Major Kudos!