Reviews for Akira's Wisdom
tragicwitch chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Now here's a story everyone can relate to. I don't remember it, but when I had my wisdom teeth pulled I was so drugged up I threw myself at my dental assistant and demanded hugs. Akira still beats me though. This whole story was so cute. I think one of my favorite things in your stories is your portrayal of Akira's vicious appetite. It's actually kind of endearing.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It's so romantic

Takumi and Akira's feelings are so heart whelming!

Awwww!

Can't help but to fall in love with your story
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Cute and adorable!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
ஓlong but cuteஓ
Bad one chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Haha I can only imagine what Akira wants to do with him afterwards XD
lil' white Raven chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Teehee So cute

Though I'm surprised; I was pretty sure Akira would have thrown in a few 'He's such an idiot' in that little 'I love him' speech of hers.

It was cute and I loved it! Keep up the great work!
Lady Arrow21 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
nice ending. _V i doubt you can blame it on the anesthesia though hehehe. who knows what Akira can bluntly tell when she's groggy.

anywho, just complete the word post-op to post-operative for the sake of those not familiar with.
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So you finally decided to write your dentist chapter. Hehehe, very cute! I especially loved the giddy Akira. Too funny! XD Not to mention the sweet and humble Prince Takumi. XD

Anyways, very well written and simply amazing, as usual. Glad you finished it for this weekend. A little smile on my face before I face my exams. Yep, yep.

And just like you said, Hayao Miyazaki is the greatest anime director. I LOVE HIS MOVIES! Haha!

Keep up the great work! Only two more years and then...
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow! It' an too! Please make more, it was really wonderful of you doing oneshots of akitaku/takira based on your own experience! Well the fact that they teach you is amazing and not only that because I can gather ideas and data on how to do a story! Well, that's all for now! Keep it up, and take care Kurt!

oO0_neko-chan_0Oo
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw this is such a sweet one shot :D

Takumi is so sweet but Akira had her days too. Haha...

Great work as usual, Kurt!

- Saffyopal -
Mythical Princess chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aww .. how sweet .. i love this.
angelronin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Cute story how Takumi sacrifice his chance watching a Miyazaki movie and having his artbook sign being with Akira on her surgery couple of wisdom teeth. I like the way how the dental assistant thinks Takumi is a prince and under Anesthesia Akira talk freely how Takumi is very considerate to others. Thank you for writing another Takumi/Akira fic