Reviews for Love Will Come Through
blondferretgirl chapter 39 . 5/1
Love It!
QueenGB chapter 39 . 10/11/2016
Love,love, love this story CPW. Thank you!
QueenGB chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
I would have enjoyed him being someone's bitch but the last 4 chapters have been amazing!
QueenGB chapter 30 . 10/11/2016
Go Emmett go!
QueenGB chapter 28 . 10/11/2016
So according to Mike's parents he's broke and we know he's a wanted criminal evading arrest. What I want to know is, is he a locksmith or computer wiz amongst other things because how does he keep breaking in? Also Valentine's Day in the freaking woods Edward? You don't even own a phone sweetheart and you might go to a cabin that just happens to be available. I know at this point I don't trust any guys but Edward, Jasper and Emmett but now Brady is acting off.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 10/11/2016
If I read 5 stories in a week which happens sometimes,I usually want to smack Bella at least 3 out of the 5 stories.*Le Sigh*
QueenGB chapter 25 . 10/11/2016
Okay WTF? So Mike destroying their apartment and leaving a note with a knife, picture of them sexing in the alley with a treating note, the roof pics with Edwards eyes burned out and Edward hit by a car and beaten was not enough for Bella to pull this bullshit move. But this note demanding a break up was. Run Bella run! Disappointed!
QueenGB chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
Well Mike would never want better security and aid Edward and his band so are his parents trying to buy his love through pure? Oh and I notice Esme is mom now. I don't want to be cautious of Marty but...I for sure think twice about Eric so far. Who was driving that car?
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/11/2016
I knew it! Nice twist to this really good story. I have no love for Carlisle or Esme btw. Now that we really know her stalker is an actual rapist will these two be more alert and less careless? Not bloody likely! ;-)
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
I hate that they are going through this because a stalked, raped and abused Bella in fanfic happens way to much for me. However, I am finding it difficult to have some sympathy for her tearsin this chapter when they insist on fucking in public and going into alleys and shit when she has a violent stalker who fucking evades police, breaks in and takes pictures.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
Jeebus! At least in the end they have the right outlook.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
well Esme and Carlise aren't winning parents of the year.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
Not that your lemons aren't sweet and tart but perhaps our young lovers have learned there lesson now about public sex. Why give the crazy stalker ammo. Also, a baby face James could actually be Mike? Maybe?
QueenGB chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
You see if you have a stalker you DON'T have public sex. M'kay!
QueenGB chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
They are cute together. But so you think it's wise kids to fuck in public while you have a stalker? Um NO!
3,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »