Reviews for Love Will Come Through
wishberry chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
huggsy... like joey's penguin? :O
wishberry chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
haha, i bookmarked one of your fics, but then saw that you'd written a shitload of them, so here i am, starting with this one instead.

hawt! :o)

i like this edward... hehe... he's fantastic!
Hans153 chapter 36 . 8/10/2010
I LOVED IT ! I like that they didn't have the big wedding as it wasn't very them... Anways 4 am and i have to go to bed... So totally fuckmazing !
MamaJoyof3 chapter 39 . 8/10/2010
AWESOME story! I absoultely LOVED this story! You had me laughing and at some points sitting on the edge of my chair! I also loved the extra out takes you did! I loved how you wrote these characters.
Hans153 chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
Yeah it finally came to me at the very start of chapter 29 that Brady was his handy helper. But in my defense Marcus is way to nice and helpful for a boss, well in my opinion anyway lol...
Hans153 chapter 28 . 8/10/2010
OKay i've been reading all day Love it ... When Eddiekins was telling the story about his sister, i thought Charlotte's Attacker and 'James' could the same person, i was so pleased that i got it right. And i before i go any further i want to add the theory that Marcus is working with Mike... I don't know why, Marcus just seem to nice for my liking. Yeah i thought i'd share with my theory now since hes back... This story is so FUCKAMAZING... must keep reading now.
karmel kaye chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
She was able to open up in a big way, twice actually. Whoever this James person is needs to be taught a lesson, and I hope that Jasper and Edward are the ones that give it to him. Now that everything is out in the open things should be easier for Bella.
karmel kaye chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Edward is so a peeping Tom, lol. He is stoke that Bella actually took his advice and played with the toy. Alice and Jasper PDA too much but I can't knock them down. Lol.
karmel kaye chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Look at Edward thinking that if he can fix her truck then she will lighten up with him. I think its going to take a more than that.

He was so wrong for listening to her getting off in the shower, lol. I'm thinking that there will be more of that to come throughout the story.
Evelyn K.Marie chapter 39 . 7/23/2010
This story rocks!

Awesome and you are a great author! I love you stories :)
Lost'n Sunshine chapter 39 . 7/14/2010