Reviews for Love Will Come Through
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Is there a police chief Charlie in this story?
QueenGB chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
If Bella is in therapy and obviously scared how is it Alice's story to tell and why should Jasper know? Are we ever going to know? Argh!
QueenGB chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
Was Bella sexuall assualted by James? She has these reactions that make sense for that but she also is highly sexualized. On top of which, I feel Edward is getting too many mixed signals from her without the whole story. And why would Alice share some of the story wth Jasper but to Edward it's not her story to tell. What what!
lissaboss1993 chapter 28 . 9/2/2016
Brady seems sketch to me I don't trust him
King BigClock chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Uh... they didn't catch him cause as Bella said.. they don't know his real name...
debslmac chapter 39 . 5/16/2015
:) loved this story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
This is terrible. Poorly written (dialogue often sounds like robots! ) and cheesy sex scenes. And love, already? Cliché.
jk chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Why is Edward such a whore? No on wants Edward with a manwhore! Screw that and screw thus story
Guest chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
why do they keep calling the girls "sluts", thats really fuckin rude after the 1st or 2nd time
crazycats7 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
I think Edward needs to brave it up and tell her his story.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
I think I'm always sad to see your stories end. This one has closure where I'm almost cool with it. Awesome story with fabulous characters! Crass Edward and Bella effs me up totally. That threesome you through in at the end was a crazy Edward induced fantasy but I loved how you made sure he really only wanted Bella but what guy would turn down girl on girl or three way action right. Loved the story!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
These two are totally crazy! Hurry up therapy and work your magic so Edward can get laid...lol
kelley turner chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
write more please and thank you
RezMa chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
HOLY TWIST BATMAN VERY WELL PLAYED TOTALLY CHANGED THE WAY THE VILLAIN LOOKED IN MY HEAD AND EVERYTHING AND VERY NICE CLIFFY! I am slowly working my way through all your stories from the bottom up and I must say you are a very talented writer. You have become one of my favorite authors on here.

Lynifer Mason
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
3,219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »