Reviews for Love Will Come Through
dalinna chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
I LOVE YOUR STUFF! this story is turning out to be a favorite...I get so excited when I get an update alert! so please please please make them come as soon as you can! BTW i am all for a fantasy group scene:)
Flightlessbird11 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. Although you do torture me by making Edward a guitarist LOL. Plus the piano? Are you trying to kill me? And he's a bartender...oh jeez hahaha. Anyway, really nice chapter, I have a feeling that things will start up between E & B fast.
rms33 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
That was awesome.

The vibrator was so f-ing funny.

I like to call mine B.O.B ~ battery operated boyfriend.

I can't wait for more.
lindyrb chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Yeah, Edward and Bella need to um...release some tension...
carebear309 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Ah, it was just getting good...can't wait to hear what happens at the club.

I like that they are all normal and not swimming in money. It's a good change to see that they are all struggling to get by.

The vibrator incident was hysterical. I have to say that I didn't see that coming as Bella's gift.
MaggieMay14 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
I can't wait to find out what the deal is with Bella? Why is she broken? Your chapters and stories just keep getting better and better! Keep up the awesome work! luv ya
lysvia chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Yeah! Nice chapter!

And thanks for the clarification on the sex group... I would had read it, but still I think wouldn't be my favorite, since Edward and Bella are like that... ONLY EB!

Thanks! And... OH NO! IT'S friday! bo... until monday then? Damn!

See ya girl, this story looks so good!
luvsrob chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
love your stories! Please no guy on guy sex. I can't bare to think of Edward doing another guy!
L5472 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
“Bella and Edward, sitting in a tree… f-u-c-k-i-n-g."

LOL. Why have I never thought of that? Like...ever? O_O Ha!

Love Bella getting off and Edward getting in on the action in the hallway! *giggle*

And I like how he wants to fix up her car to make things better and easier for her ;) Aww. Wonder what's up with Bella.. and James? ]

Interesting storyline. Look forward to more.
L5472 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Tehehe...woohoo! Bad boy Edward is here...and he;s moving in. *runs to next chapter*
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Well true to form that was another terrific chapter. Had to piss myself laughing at edward getting off in the hallway! LOL! There's definitely sexual frustration with e&b so things are going to be very interesting as time goes on i'm sure. Love it can't wait for update!
LinzeeCullen195 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Totally excited about this new story!

Its great so far... :)

x x
beccasmind chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Definitely funny about her getting busted being handsy in the shower. LOL

Wonder what happened to Bella? To make her so frightened and broken?
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow i'm so excited about this new story you have as i just love all your stories. I don't mind the cussing and sex etc but i will probably draw the line at group sex and sadly say that i wouldn't read. But nonetheless you are a terrific writer and i'll read this story as far as it will take me! As i said cos your stories are always well written and damn interesting to say the least. Anyway on to the next chapter! BTW love the edward you have here you know,tattoo and bike!
Donut Magnet chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Ok, that chapter was hot! The mutual jerk off moment, pure gold!
3,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 .. Last Next »