Reviews for Love Will Come Through
ghlover8907 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
very very nice! )
HellaAwesome chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I like it so far. There's actually a story behind the smut! lol
Notarealaccountanymore chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I am huge fan of your work and I must say this story is slowly becoming my favorite. The hard core Bella vs the Hard core Edward seems to be epic in the making. I love that she has a past that makes her a litte more bitter and that Edward isn't going to ignore it. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. sorry about rambling.
crystalight22 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
i can tell i'm going to love this story
akeim chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Well, it looks like the beginning of another great story from you, coldplaywhore. I love Bitchy Bella, I can't wait to see what has made her so damned angry. Since James is involved, it should be interesting. And of course, no great story is complete without Edward jizzin in his pants. Can't wait for the next one! :)
readergoof chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I.m a liken it already
virgo101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
oh i can't wait till alice meets jasper! well lol im hoping that happens!

haha umm im still young so i never know what to say to these kinds of chapters! lol

hm so i guess a good could be BRILLIANT! :D
lysvia chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I so love this Edward! I know I know, I say the same in every story of yours, but... wow with this one!

thank you thank you thank you.

Can we already reach the real thing? All this dreams and hot showers are nice but...? Can't you see my frustration here? I've reached the perimeter in which my hubby wouldn't think is safe, you know what I mean... damn! this is the only not nice part of pregnancy!

Anyway... looking forward for your updates :)

BTW, KOL plays here at MKE on September... I am buying tickets! I really really hope to be able to go! My baby boy will be like 2 months old! Pray that I will be able, ok?

Thanks! And I hope Canada is going smoothly with you :P
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
this sounds like a great fic! it has a little bit of everything. i'm dying to know what happened to bella and alice as well since edward thought there was some sadness in her eyes. and an edward with tattoos and that drives a motorcyle is hot!
BrowneyedVamp75 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
hey ladybug...not sure how u feel about me calling you a whore...;) I was ready for a new story...Bella is so angry...interesting...can't wait to see what you do with this...poor James...he never had a chance to be a good guy...looking forward to this one!
lysvia chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh my oh my! I almost choke after that group sex comment... damn! I really really haven't ever wanted to read fanfic with orgies or threesomes there taking place... but... maybe maybe... coming from you... I will consider it.

I will totally consider it... he he.

Anyway, this looks good, and Coldplaywhore-smut is always bring-it-on-smut!

Thanks girl! I am as well looking forward for this story just like the others!

NOW... please go back and write more of Cabin Fever, ok?... GO GO GO!
jules0427 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
ok so you are officailly my fav. author! i usually wait until a story is complete, but w/ your writing you got me into all of your stories. i love your stuff. ok so just w/ these first two chaps. i have laughed my ass off! bitchy bella is great when it's mixed w/ hard and hot edward. the sexual tension they are already having is coming out of my computer. so i am thinking james has done some bad shit? i love her in the shower and him outside the door! i hope she works at his bar! i can't wait for jazz to come and meet alice. i am not sure about this group thing. i think it is already hot, but i will continue on. bella an edward sexual tension and banter is just to hot. i am so going to waking up my husband after reading this! ha!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Here I thought he would catch Bella sleeptalking but her in the shower is even more embarassing! Poor girl she doesn't stand a chance against does sound friggin' hot though.

Hmm so Bella has some man issues, I'm guessing she was abused by a boyfriend or assaulted?
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Loving biker, bartender, gruff ass Edward. So hot, I must say. Bitchy Bella is cool. I am wondering now what exactly happened to her. Very interesting plot line. Can't wait for more. You are so the best author on here. I aspire to be as good someday. Keep up the good work, Bunnies
virgo101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
hmm sounds interesting! ] , but idk about the group sex. sorry to have said that ] but i only like it when two people have sex, well hopefully they are in love! :)

hm bella will fall in love w/ him right?

plz say yes!