Reviews for Love Will Come Through
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ok, you had me with the a/n and then you opened with fuck, you know that shit gets me hooked! First chapter was brilliance, and I know that I'll love this just as much as the rest of your stories!
Mrs Dimitri Belikov2381 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Ok like this story... What happen to

Emily M. Whitlock chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
He's going to help her fix her truck, how cute
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I like this one, a bit different and exciting
Jessca123 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
well this is a new type of story from you, but i love it. edwards sounds even hotter :Dx
ghlover8907 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
very very nice! )
HellaAwesome chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I like it so far. There's actually a story behind the smut! lol
Notarealaccountanymore chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I am huge fan of your work and I must say this story is slowly becoming my favorite. The hard core Bella vs the Hard core Edward seems to be epic in the making. I love that she has a past that makes her a litte more bitter and that Edward isn't going to ignore it. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. sorry about rambling.
crystalight22 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
i can tell i'm going to love this story
akeim chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Well, it looks like the beginning of another great story from you, coldplaywhore. I love Bitchy Bella, I can't wait to see what has made her so damned angry. Since James is involved, it should be interesting. And of course, no great story is complete without Edward jizzin in his pants. Can't wait for the next one! :)
readergoof chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I.m a liken it already
virgo101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
oh i can't wait till alice meets jasper! well lol im hoping that happens!

haha umm im still young so i never know what to say to these kinds of chapters! lol

hm so i guess a good could be BRILLIANT! :D
lysvia chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I so love this Edward! I know I know, I say the same in every story of yours, but... wow with this one!

thank you thank you thank you.

Can we already reach the real thing? All this dreams and hot showers are nice but...? Can't you see my frustration here? I've reached the perimeter in which my hubby wouldn't think is safe, you know what I mean... damn! this is the only not nice part of pregnancy!

Anyway... looking forward for your updates :)

BTW, KOL plays here at MKE on September... I am buying tickets! I really really hope to be able to go! My baby boy will be like 2 months old! Pray that I will be able, ok?

Thanks! And I hope Canada is going smoothly with you :P
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
this sounds like a great fic! it has a little bit of everything. i'm dying to know what happened to bella and alice as well since edward thought there was some sadness in her eyes. and an edward with tattoos and that drives a motorcyle is hot!
BrowneyedVamp75 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
hey ladybug...not sure how u feel about me calling you a whore...;) I was ready for a new story...Bella is so angry...interesting...can't wait to see what you do with this...poor James...he never had a chance to be a good guy...looking forward to this one!
3,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 .. Last Next »