Reviews for Love Will Come Through
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 36 . 3/29/2012
wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Angelfallen4 chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
This was amazing. I normally don't finish fics, mainly because I get bored, but this one? I couldnt STOP reading. It was amazing. Sexy, loving, drama-filled... everything. I felt like I could relate to it. Every story has to have the up and downs and on LWCYT, it just felt so... Real. Great job at writing a phenomenal story.
Dreamer548 chapter 39 . 1/21/2012
i loved this story :)
Kristylm25 chapter 39 . 1/16/2012
Ooooooooohhhhhh I loved (freaking LOVED) this story! The kids names were too cute! Perfect HEA once again!
Kristylm25 chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
Geez! Can't James/Mike just die already? Why do I feel like if he isn't caught soon, and they go to the cabin shiz is hitting the fan there! I haven't reviewed in a while, but I wanted you to know that I love the angst, fluff, excitement and everything in between!
Kristylm25 chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
I am going to guess the B at the bar (cheslea?) James' partner in crime? Effers!
Kristylm25 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Holy freak! What a physco!
Kristylm25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Love me some smartassy Bella! I know this will be one of my faves love the snark!
RingTheBella chapter 25 . 12/16/2011
love the way Emmett answered the phone!
RingTheBella chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
oooohh! did not see that coming!
babybell77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ok, you are on the top of my list for favorite authors. This story was so awesome! Thank you for sharing.
missylb chapter 39 . 11/9/2011
awww fab story loved reading it x
IcyFirey07 chapter 39 . 10/6/2011
This story is so different from the ones I've read from you, but it was still fun to read. I liked the balance you maintained with the angst, humor and drama. I haven't read anything remotely angsty lately and this was definitely a change. Congrats on an awesome story! Next in line to read: 'Sundrenched World' lol
shelllynn22 chapter 39 . 10/5/2011
seriously loved the story and was impressed with the lemony goodness, may have given me a few ideas, lol.
Vampfan1 chapter 30 . 9/26/2011
Tell Maggie some of us readers are hard core and she is not fully forgiven if we don't see some type of grizzly industrial accident or ten to one man beat down resulting in Mike six feet under. Oh and my weapon of choice for the bastard takes a little planning, but my guess is that some C4 strapped to various body parts starting with his dick, followed by one limb at a time and then left to bleed to death would do the trick! Like I said, HARD CORE! Your not the only bitch with an imagination!HaHaHa! Love yaaaaaa!
3,198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »