Reviews for Little One
Happyfish chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
This is a good story and a worry for Bulkhead.
Rawkin chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
This was wholly refreshing and original to my knowledge. Bulkhead's one of my favorite characters and although I have my own ideas about fleshing out his character and background, I like yours better.

P.S. Don't worry, you got Sentinel Prime down (some people go WAY overboard with his jerk-ass nature to where it no longer seems like him).
PlasmaMelonXD chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Ooo this is getting good XD

(Go decepticons!)
BULKHEADS1FAN chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
OMG THIS IS AWSOME! I NEVER IMAGINED LUGNUT TO BE BULKHEAD FATHER BUT IT IS AN ABSOLUTY GRATE IDEA! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Foxyperv chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
moar, I want MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

thisis really interesting! they're isn't enough Team Charr fics on the net so this one's a blessing XD

also the story is actually sensible and well written so...

!
thegrimbee chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
I find it cute on how Bulkhead is the spawn of Strika and Luggy xD Nice!
Eternally Deleted chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
lol this is awesome! you know I can actually see the resembalence... freaky. XD Can't wait for an update!
Koi chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Koi chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
StoryMaker7 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Update soon! Pleas.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Really awsome! You HAVE to post more chapters! I'd love to see where this goes!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
NO! Bulkhead! I hope that they manage to rescue the poor bot. He may be sired from Decepticons, but his heart is Autobot. He needs help now. Although I don't disagree with the slagging pompous prime- I mean sentinel Prime.
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
OMG! THIS IS SO GOD! Thank you for updating!
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
hay if your not continueing this story would you mind if I made a squill. I read this last night just before bed and I had a strange dream about it. if you don't continue it I would love to myself.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It is twisted enough for fanfiction, yet at the same time it could totally make sense. Too bad this is just a one-shot though. It would be interested if you did wish to continue ... because there's one other surprise ... isn't Strika Lugnut's consort ... so that would probably mean that Lugnut's been fighting with his son. Poor Bulky. XD