Reviews for Fearless
SeeKayRead chapter 1 . 4/10
Yeeeeees this is exactly what was missing
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 3/23
This is an excellent tag to Arrow or Time. I wish the show had given us something with Don and his family once it was all over. This is an excellent fill in for what we didn't get to see and very likely better than what the show wiuld have done.

Especially loved the hug at the end and the callback to earlier in the fic, when Alan thinks about how Don always surprises him, and Don surprises him again by returning the hug.

Just amazing.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
awww...great episode tag.
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Celadon!

My surprise of the day... Seeing your name next to a new story. I was so excited and read your new fic immediately. I loved it. Again, an excellent plot with realistic characterization and a good mix of angst and humour.

Your the best!

Hope to see more fic from you soon.

Best,

Isa
simanis chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hi Cel, Long time.

It's good to get a story from you. Nice take on this one.

thanks!
7kstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I'm so glad your back. I wish I could say my muse was working but maybe reading some good Don stories will help fire up my muse.

Thanks for the Alan and David moments. You've been missed and your humor is needed.

So I will say...go write some more! Please...pretty please.

newgal chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
She's back! Happy Dance Alert! And what a great story esp from David's pov. Love how you wrote him and Alan! Can't wait for more from you!
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Perfect. I love your take on Alan and his relationship with Don. I also like what you show about Alan's relationship with David. The bit about Alan needing a 'decoder ring' to understand Don was both hilarious and insightful. Thanks, Beth
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Simply perfect!
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved this! Thank you for saving this episode for me since as with most of the recent Don-centered episode that Numb3rs has been dishing out it really was weak. Great fic, more pretty please!
ALEO chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh, nicely done. An excellent ending to a tense and dark episode.

Poor Alan, things were bad enough let alone finding out that Don went to ameeting with his potential killer unarmed. Not much comfort at all knowing he was surrounded at the time by agents armed with rifles. The gun he didn't like seeing for the first time he missed.

This was a perfect tag to the episode, David taking Alan out for a beer whilst waiting for Don to be finished debriefing allowed for him to ease into accepting it was all over. David able to also help Alan accept that his little boy is a very experienced and very talented agent, able to read situations and devise the best possible solution.

The hug at the end? Perfect.

Don's acceptance of the hug? Priceless.
Deanlovr chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Excellent ! I love it :-))