Reviews for Fearless
yiting86 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
A really wonderful and great story..

You are back and now we can see you write new story again.

Really happy..~~
mavzus chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
what a wonderful story - thank you!
Roo1965 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Thank you for this lovely Alan/David introspective about Don and his cast iron whatsits and the no-gun and all! The end bit with Alan's image of Don as a tired rumpled boy and giving him that hug was heart warming.

Nice to see you writing again- I re-read Crackles again recently and look forward to more of it.
Valerie Vancollie chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
What a wonderful piece. It was really well written and you did an excellent job of portraying the characters emotions. Bravo!
Ninjatweety chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was...OMG...that was terrific. I loved the way you captured David and Alan, perfecto! And Alan pulling Don into a hug and Don responding, wow blew me away.
H3l3n3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
YEAH! YOU'RE BACK ! (jumping up and down)

Great story. I loved the interaction between Alan and David... and Don of course.

Please, please, please keep writing - We missed you! And I want to know the end of Crackles!.

Welcome back !
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Welcome back! Fireworks! Trumpets! Airplanes skywriting "We Missed You".

I loved this. It was such an insightful look into Alan, David AND Don. I, too, felt the episode was missing a great chance at developing David's character and showing Don's need, that he hides so well, of just surrendering himself to his families love.

I do agree with David, though, that Don has a cast iron pair.

So glad to see you writing again. Thanks for this story and thanks for the heads up on Crackles - one of my favorites. Hope to see you soon.
Jessie chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Just lovely. Left me with a smile on my face...
PattyB chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hallelujah, Celedon is back, however briefly and, yes, I still want you

to finish Crackles.

I enjoyed your humor so much in that story and as evidenced in this story,

you haven't lost it. Alan saying Don needed to come with a decoder ring.

Funny and something a father who'd coped with an independent minded son through

the years might say.

The ending brought a few tears to my eyes. There's nothing sweeter to me than

a grownup child reacting lovingly to a parent's embrace.

Pardon me, gotta go get a Kleenex . . .

Patty

P.S. Please hang around the Numb3rs fanfic world, will ya?
sydcasy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awesome story. Loved it :)
CD57 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
congrats on a wonderful story. This was extremely well done, capturing Alan and David the way you did... and how they see Don, and his reaction the Buck-thing.

I loved this. it deserves a pullitzer or something.

it's going straight into my favorites. Thanks for writing

Corine
vbatzka chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
The show needed just this extra touch to make it complete. I could see it play out in my mind and I loved David's comments about his and Don's different management styles and what that could mean. Perfect!
Reidequalslover chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hey it's great to see you writing again. Hopefully you have some great donwumping stories in store for us! Ok onto this story. I love the idea of David and alan talking over what happened in arrow of time. Very well written and fully enjoyed by me
Zaza chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw! Shoot, I missed your writing. You don't realise how much you've missed good writing until you have it again.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »