Reviews for A House Drawn
TJ chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Thank you for this. No, really, THANK YOU FOR THIS. I just... I loved the film, and I loved the characters, and I really, really think that you did Zeke justice. He sounded like him, or at least how I see him, great but also pretty fucked-up, and even more great and human for it. So, yeah. Thanks for writing this.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That was written really well. Like, I-need-you-to-teach-me-your-ways-or-I'll-unleash-Bert-the-mouse-on-you well. The detail, the humor, and everything about this is simply wonderful.
ASD chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I loved this! So inside Zeke's head it hurts. The slow growing relationship is delicate and sure-footed and Zeke's post traumatic stress (parental and alien) brutal to watch but so sympathetically done. Brilliant! Please write more Casey/Zeke! There is an active fandom on jacked_ .com. x
jee chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is wonderful. It's just engaging. Many stories I'm bored after two sentences, but I couldn't close the window with your story before I read it through. I don't remember the film that well right now, but even if the characters you wrote are a little OOC, they still read like real people, I believe your story :)

that's exactly the fic I was browsing for on here. Tempted to create an account just to save this to favourites.

Thanks ever so much for writing this!
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was AWESOME. I really enjoyed it. You do awesome Zeke and Casey,just WOOW! You should definitely do more of that pairing. Maybe an continuation of this fic huh? pleasse _
Shane chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This story is really well done and I love it.
kandisi chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
“C’mon, I’ll buy you a beer.”

“Maybe a Coke.”

LOL. That is so Casey. I loved this fic, and I love Casey x Zeke, too. You portrayed Zeke especially well, but the whole fic was definitely IC.

Write more

-Sapph
Magela chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is probably as far away from OOC as one can get. You're a genius, really. I never review things properly, so I could go on about how much I love the style and flow (or more like un-flow) of it, but I'm sure I wouldn't make a lick of sense. Instead, just let me say that when I read this, I believed every single word of it. I've been in the fandom for such a long time, and most fics I've read portray Zeke as this god-like being of ultimate cool and togetherness sorta, and I can kind of see that, but then the movie is so good at showing all the little insecurities the characters have with so few words, and all I got from Zeke was this scared little boy behind all the bravado shit he spews. (Like that I don't think he didn't graduate when he's all scary smart because he doesn't give a shit, but because he's scared of what he'll do outside the safety of high school.) And I'm so sorry I'm rambling, but I want to marry this fic. :D And oh, Charles Simic 3
Taokan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Out of all your fics, I just keep coming back to this one.

At times bitter and sad and *beautiful* despite itself, this just hits all that parts of my brain that say yes, that's Zeke, and its almost impossible not to want a second look.

Like the man himself.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LOVE IT! its a very interesting read.