Reviews for Brothers
Diana chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is amazing; taking everything from the film into account and creating a real, heartrending story that although is for all intents and purposes seperate from the film, links into it beautifully. Keep writing!
Gizelle LeAnna chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hurray for the Brothers Bloom! It was nice to read about them in their teen years. The relationship between Bloom and Diamond Dog was only hinted at in the movie, and then explained in the deleted scenes; but it was enjoyable to see it elaborated on. Short & sweet, good job!
somaticjester chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Just watched the movie few weeks ago and-what can I say?-I fell in love with it! This one-shot was brilliantly executed, even without much dialogue it was able to portray how strong their brotherly bonds with each other. Oh, and it was true to its source, too. Reading this almost felt like watching a short deleted segment of the movie. Well done. :)
Pink Lady Alex chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was very well written. You kept so close to the story; this was basically exactly how I imagined what their life was like growing-up. Good job )
Random Reader chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Finally! Someone wrote a Brothers Bloom fic! I love that movie, and you did a good job on this story. :)
alexa35 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Excellent stuff! :D
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh wow, nice take on their past and what happened between them and Diamond Dog! Very well done and believable. Great fic - there needs to be more Brothers Bloom stuff out there!

Red
Fanless chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Thank you so much for writing a Brothers Bloom fic! I just saw it yesterday and I'm in love. Well done exploring their past! I especially like the quote at the very end. Great job.