Reviews for Heartbeat
nonactivesorry chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I always come back to read this because it's just so good. Willabeth (and Korlando) forever!
Motek chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I've just started reading your story and when multi-chapter story is complete I tent to comment the whole story after the final chapter but here with this I have the sudden urge to announce that it totally absolutely took me! The idea is... I don't know, it's so unique, I don't think I'm gonna go to bed today before I finish the whole thing.
And may I just add I totally love your disclaimer, it made me laugh really hard!
XMissxHallawayX chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
Oh, my god. I love this story! Pnina Tornai is a Kleinfeld's exclusive. I love that you threw that in. Jack is always a good laugh. Is he the best man?
Alexzander95 chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
Amazing story, I really enjoyed and glad I found it. I wish you luck in case you right more stories in the future. Once again thank you.

Sincerely

Alexzander95
Alexzander95 chapter 22 . 4/4/2012

Sincerely

Alexzander95
bonesncisfreak chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
ok I read the whole thing and loved please continue the story about when they have kids that would be awesome k thanks
ShunKickShunKers chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Nice story :3 Thank you for writing it :D
ShunKickShunKers chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Outch, father Swan is showing up. *Off to read the next chapter*
ShunKickShunKers chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
My, my, I wasn't sure about what to expect when I started reading this, but now I'm hooked :D As a fan of AU's, I 'd say you did this one real good :D I mean, you kept the main lines of the original story, the character's aren't too OOC and you even managed to keep JACK in xDD!

Will be other reviews on the way :3
Lunita chapter 22 . 5/30/2011
OMG! I loved the story that you wrote. The style of writing that you have makes it very easy for the reader to transition from pov to the next. Honestly, this is one of the better modern AU that I have read in a long time. Thank you so much! And continue writing. Your talent is a gift.
juli 8D1819 chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
a beautiful love story
Ilovethisstory chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
Hi! I really love this story! I'm just really confused...Isn't Will still Davy Jones? So isn't he only supposed to be on land one day every ten years?
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Wow this was amazing! I loved it! Deffienetly the best fanfic with Elizabeth and Will. *sniff sniff* It was so BEAUTIFUL! Hehehee sorry I am a little crazy
Willabet chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i dont like this story. why did you have to change the story? victoria instead of elizabeth? smh
Willabeth chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
What the fuck? victoria? this is lame!