Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III: Another Keyblade Master
mattoblat chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
OK, you have me confused as hell right now. This story is tagged with Beast Boy, yet the new guy is some schmuck named Steven? The hell is going on here? This a Teen Titans - Kingdom Hearts crossover? Right?
Shadow knight1121 chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
Great job man I'm glad to hear from you again this was a great chapter.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
"The final Princess of Hearts awaits" or does she? Are there more worlds with secrets, powerful beings that have not caught Maleficent's eye? Are there not more Keybladers out there, like Aladdin, waiting to have their power awaken?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
Good story. By the way, wasn't there another Kingdom hearts and Teen Titans crossover? that spanned at least three stories? Was that story removed?
bug349 chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
wow im so happy you were able to write the chapter it was great hope to read more
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
I wonder what will be next. Please update soon.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Great work man this was an excellent chapter i am glad you updated. I hope to see more in the future.
Mr. NotHereNoMore chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
It's good to see you're still doing this story. I don't have much to say, another good chapter as usual. Keep it up.
butters chapter 29 . 10/22/2013
nice chapter
kEymAn chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
awesome. keep it up
Bluehood103 chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
Is the next chapter there going to sing savages
Shadow knight1121 chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Great chapter man I'm glad your still continuing hell you updated faster than the actual kingdom hearts story. I never got why they made the other games for DS and PSP. No matter 3 is on it's way and I am so excited. And don't worry I'll keep reading I've been with this story since the beginning and I'll see it through till the end. Peace n love!
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I like you're story. It's whimsical. By chance, will the Doctor make an appearance? I can see him here, mostly by accident like when he went to that parallel universe. He didn't mean to come here, he just happen to get here by a small rift in time and space which he will have to close up somehow and back to his own dimension. I love the Doctor, especially the 10th Doctor and Rose, his companion. They're a great team. And I can also see Steven getting alone with the Doctor, and Sora too. But both will be left in confusion when the Doctor goes into one of his rants while trying to solve a problem. Oops, I got caught up in Doctor Who. Now I want to watch it.
Mr. NotHereNoMore chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
Good chapter
Boulder-West chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
Very good story! I like the addition that Steven brings. I would like to see Balto added to the lost of movies though, 'cause that would be awesome.