Reviews for Epic Water 7CP9 story
ann chapter 4 . 9/20
y cuando comienza tu historia?
hasta ahora solo plajias a Oda
ann chapter 3 . 9/20
voy por el cap 3 y no has dicho nada, solo relatas lo del anime
cedezbenz chapter 28 . 4/6
I've been on a one piece kinda mood lately and started reading your nami/paulie fics. I love them now just as much as I love them before!
Keirra chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
I adore this, its a great idea retelling the main story with more insight, and some wonderful Nami/Paulie _
SummerAlly chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
My favorite arc! :o! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks Nami & Paulie make a cute couple haha! It's been a long time since this fic has been updated but it's sooo good and interesting! :D
DoodleGreenQueen chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Nami's such a bitch
PaNa chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
We need more PaNa! Keep the stories coming with them!
I'm waiting.
PaNa chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Hey. Great story. I need you to finish! I can not wait for your next chapters. Please write more. I'm hooked. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Its been a while since you updated huh? I wanted to try out a namixpaulie story because they are so cute. I really like this story so please updapte soon.
wicked333 chapter 28 . 10/5/2011
Yay! An update! More more more! XD Can't wait for the next chapter XD
Tristilla ex Tenebrae chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
Please please please please add soon...
wicked333 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I really really really like all of your namixpaulie stories (I just wanted to let you know) Can't wait to read another chapter keep it up
Lemonsnaps chapter 28 . 1/22/2011
Soooo... I really like your story especially nami and paulie, they're reallly cute together! Paulie's just adorable! Yeahh and I can't wait for am update cuz this story is just freakin awesome. Yay for namixpaulie! :)
moonlit mage chapter 28 . 1/8/2011
Joy to see you back in the saddle! Glad to see this updated, too :)
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 27 . 10/17/2010
:D PLZ WRITE MORE AND SOON :D...but i wanna see more of Paulie and Nami plz? :) anyways, the story's great soo far :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »