Reviews for Epic Water 7CP9 story
Keirra chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
I adore this, its a great idea retelling the main story with more insight, and some wonderful Nami/Paulie _
SummerAlly chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
My favorite arc! :o! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks Nami & Paulie make a cute couple haha! It's been a long time since this fic has been updated but it's sooo good and interesting! :D
DoodleGreenQueen chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Nami's such a bitch
PaNa chapter 28 . 1/10/2013
We need more PaNa! Keep the stories coming with them!
I'm waiting.
PaNa chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Hey. Great story. I need you to finish! I can not wait for your next chapters. Please write more. I'm hooked. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Its been a while since you updated huh? I wanted to try out a namixpaulie story because they are so cute. I really like this story so please updapte soon.
wicked333 chapter 28 . 10/5/2011
Yay! An update! More more more! XD Can't wait for the next chapter XD
Tristilla ex Tenebrae chapter 28 . 8/5/2011
Please please please please add soon...
wicked333 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I really really really like all of your namixpaulie stories (I just wanted to let you know) Can't wait to read another chapter keep it up
Lemonsnaps chapter 28 . 1/22/2011
Soooo... I really like your story especially nami and paulie, they're reallly cute together! Paulie's just adorable! Yeahh and I can't wait for am update cuz this story is just freakin awesome. Yay for namixpaulie! :)
moonlit mage chapter 28 . 1/8/2011
Joy to see you back in the saddle! Glad to see this updated, too :)
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 27 . 10/17/2010
:D PLZ WRITE MORE AND SOON :D...but i wanna see more of Paulie and Nami plz? :) anyways, the story's great soo far :D
crimsonphantom2 chapter 27 . 4/11/2010
love the story so far! poor franky tis part always makes me tear up some, though it always saddens me when i think of c9 and paulie poor guy anyways, where's all the action in tis chaper, seems to be kinda mellow. maybe the next one will be action crazy to make it up lol. keep up the good work, cant wait till next post! (o)/ by the way you meanie wheres the nami/paulie fluff want more more more hahaha :)
cedezbenz chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
SORY! FOR THE LATE REPLY! *puppydog face* pleas forgive me! lol...

ugh... school.. essays and textbooks are killing me! RAWR!

i have to agree with you that franky's past is indeed sad! I WUV FrAnKY!

lol... Great Chapter! not much action! but its still awesome! poor frankybroz... STUPID CP9 HEARTLESS BUNCH! TO HELL WITH THEM! lol
Aska the Light chapter 25 . 3/2/2010
Woa now we come to the point where

it's getting really interessting

The whole thing with Frankys story

is so awesome,I'm looking forward for

that )

I'm sorry for the short review but

I've catched a cold and I'm feeling

really awful right now *cough*