Reviews for Destiny
doa hana chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
me encanto porfavor actualizar
Calliecature chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
continue reading this, why not? you started at a pretty good vein and has a potential to get better.
Savonna chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This story is really, really good so far. Please continue and don't stop writing. Please finish this story because many of your peers leave their stories unfinished, and in so leaving me the reader very disappointed.

TurquisePL chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hey, I'm waiting for the next chapter! ;]

I don't usually like ByakuyaxHisana fanficks, but yours seems to be pretty good. Please, keep writing! ;)
Twilightlvr5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Update this soon please!
Nueij chapter 1 . 6/14/2009

and a HisanaXByakuya fanfic to boot O I love that pairing kk

I think the story already has an awesome beginning but I was wondering about Byakuya's character. I don't know if you know or remember, but Byakuya wasn't always the stiff and formal character; I'm referring to the Pendulum arc when it showed when he was younger. Just to let you know~ So is this after he turned all "Family Honor-Bound" kind of person?

Anyway, I really can't wait until the next update!

update soon please!
Moonlight Querida chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really like this chapter you have written.

It has really join me to your story and trust me..

I want to read more!
Fanime-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aw! That was really sweet! I really liked it!
Pls Stahp chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is realitivly interesting. Like to read more. The bad thing is, I know how this ends. Then Byakuya gets his ass handed to him by Ichigo. Then Byakuya goes and beats up a black guy.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
this isn't the type of fic that i normally read but i found it on lieutenant-taijiya's profile page and you guys have yet to let me down so i decided to give it a shot. and it was AWESOME! seriously there was a moment there where i even felt sorry for byakuya and that's saying something since he annoys me. i really enjoyed this and can't wait for the next chapter. update soon plz
Hatake Nyra chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
YAY first comment :)

anyways altho this is just the first chapter i'm already hooked i loved how you guys worked together for this story

Please update soon