Reviews for This Tale's Been DeFairied
Yol chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I wanna know what happens next!
notactive616 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Oh my... I think I love this story. I want to marry this story and have its babies that's how much I love it. I absolutely cannot wait until you post the next chapter. I think I'll go insane by then even I you post it in the next 20 minutes. You just write so well and the plot! My god don't even get me started on the plot! I think this is just... I can't think of a word that fits it... Its... Amazingly, fantastically, stunningly, incredibly, marvelously, unbelievably, astonishing! It so Amazingly, fantastically, stunningly, incredibly, marvelously, unbelievably, astonishing that I had to use a thesaurus to find proper adjectives (which still don't do it justice) just to come close to saying how amazing it is... I do actually know all those words I was just so astonished that I couldn't think very well. I am deffinatly going to go see if you have any other stories for me to read because if they are even a fraction of how goo this one is then I think I might just think that I have died and gone to heaven...
GregoryMarshal chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
'Srry for the late review I just read your story.'

OMG! Your story is really good, you have to continue it. BTW are you gonna include Cartman or Token? Anyways, please continue with it.
PachucaSunrise chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
How come this has only 17 views? This story is great, one of the best I've read in the South Park section. The way you write the characters as adults is totally believable, and your writing style in general is great. Very professional.

I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I think it would be a shame to let this amazing plot go to waste.
iMesh chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I love this story oh so very much I really hope you finish or at least update another chapter!
fujyoshi8059 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
;_; OH GOD POOR KENNY! ! POOR BUTTERS!

CHRISTOPHE IS AWEESSOOMEE! I LOVE HIM WHEN HE BEAT UP TAVIN!

I HAT ETAVIN SO MUCH I JUST WANTED TO AIM THE GUN AT HIS HEAD, AND KILLED HIM!;u; i hope ull update soon! i love ur story very much, im not an angst fan but this is just too good to pass.
MoonLLotus chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Holy shit dude, this fic is awesome so far. I hope you continue it one day.
ThePen23 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
PLEASE HURRY! WHO DID STAN AND KYLE KILL?
Red Shiloh chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Yup... very definitely becoming a huge fan of your work. This story just pulled me in, can't wait to read the rest of it. You wrote everyone superbly, I loved reading their interactions, I loved the solo angst and the drama too of course, but the scenes with everyone together were a delight- with Kyle and Stan's loving bickering, Bebe's weary but flawless ministrations to Tweek, Kenny and Butter's tentative flirtations... (I can go on and list everyone but I probably shouldn't) I love the subtleties, there's a definite theme of 'what goes on behind the picket fence' here. On face value, it seems so perfect, as you say a perfect fairytale, but as time goes on the cracks start to show, and the (quite literal) skeletons emerge. God I hope you write more of this because I wanna know what happens to everyone (I apologise for this but it's gotta be said) among other things. :p
The Evil Duchess chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Heads up, this IS going to be a gushing, raving, fangirling review. And, yea, it's one that you've heard (and will hear) again and again and again and again and again and again and again and...you get the picture.

Anyway, this story is great (God damn it! Where's the thesaurus when you need it?) and all South Park fanfiction shall be compared to it. Everyone is, as usual, in perfect character and though they all have horrific problems. cough-prostitution-cough cough, you avoid "whiny' dialouge and write them with a certain elegance.

Thank you, and please continue.

By the way, Tavin, even in his death, scares the living sh*t out of me.
His Little LabRat chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Although I do not want to rush you to complete the story, I would die happy if you updated.

Although you added new characters, everything works out perfectly. The story is well devised & well planned, and I am so glad you wrote it!

Thanks for writing. And just updated when you can ( Soon, I hope? ).
twitchybrown chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
It's a fricking soap opera! XD Oh my God, it's hilarious! The drama! I used to think the world was like this! Oh, I love it! You're very cynical. I love that about you. I've told you that before, but I'll say it again! And by the way, Wendy's wrist, SO OBVIOUS. Cutting, der. And is it actually supposed to be down and not across? I suppose you don't cut into the vein as easily, then... Think of all the bandaids I could've saved if I'd read this back in January! XD Where was my savior then? Hm, where were you?

I apologize. I'm laughing too hard to be in any state of sanity.

I found spelling mistakes. Go hold your Beta at gun point.
MindFuel chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
So a few things about this fic...

First off, why doesn't this fic have more reviews? Seriously? This fic is, is, it's too cool! I'm seriously pissed off that it isn't loved more. I mean, who couldn't love the way you portray all these characters!

And secondly, the two chapters that you have are seriously lengthy. And I love it. I hope you don't plan on changing the length of your chapters anytime soon. I love long chapters, and it's been a hard thing to find recently, especially long chapters that are interesting to read.

I think there was more I wanted to say, but I can't remember anymore. So I guess all that's left is: I'm looking foward to the next chapter!
Fetteranton chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
This is a quite interesting story. Absolutely loving it :D
anon chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I'm really enjoying this. For once, I have NO idea what is going on with Stan and Kyle and the basement, so congrats! You have me stumped :P Can't wait to see the next part!