Reviews for Refraction
strikefreedom20a chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Live it wo please keep it up
src8307 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
So, I'm replaying VC1, and thought to check to see if there were any fics on the game/anime, and of course Alicia/Welkin focused one, as well. I'm glad I found this story, but I'm little sad you probably never plan on finishing it. You've done a great job, though! I feel like you kept with Alica and Welkin's personality pretty well. I could really see this happening after the game, and I liked how you had both their povs. If you're thinking of writing any more of this story, I'll definitly continue reading it. Nice job and thank you for the nice Alicia/Welkin moments.
Shanna
sniperkitty88 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I love it tbh its confusing and im lazy to re read everything so I just read the A or B side of each chapter but i love the story and it is very in character something a lot of fanfiction lacks 3
BloodlustAssassin chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
are you going to finish this cause i cant wait for the next chapter
Linksroyal chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Its a Good Fic i really love how dense Welkin is ! Pls continue and know that there is a fan waiting to read more of this and supports ya!
Mijumaruwott chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Very nice job so far! You've done a wonderful job describing the setting and actions, and you've done a great job at writing two characters' perspectives in a mirror aspect. It's great so far!
Colonel-Commissar2468 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. IT'S BRILLIANT, BUT ONLY IF YOU UPDATE IT. YOU HAVE TO. THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Hey, I only finished watching/playing the valkyria chronicles and thought i'd check out some fanfic! This was brilliant! I really loved it and thought you kept the characters in character really well.

Please update soon :)
Gunbladez19 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
nice wtg wit the story
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
YAH CHICKA HA HA, OKAY I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE A FRIGGIN YEAR SINCE YOU POSTED A CHAPTER, AND YOU'VE PROBABLY LOST INTEREST IN THIS FIC, BUT WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I MEAN THERE'S NO ONE ELSE MAKING A FIC LIKE THIS, ALL THE OTHERS ARE ABOUT DIFFERENT COUPLES, OR GAY ONES.

SERIOUSLY WHAT WILL IT TAKE, AND I MEAN IT, WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE? I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU WITHIN MY POWER TO GET YOU TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND OR FINISH THIS, SERIOUSLY I WILL FRIGGIN DO IT, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spector29 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
So, your NOT continuing?
Trevor X chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Hmm...

The story is pretty cute. A little disconcerting to read the exact same sequence of events from a dual perspective, but not totally confusing. -'

Anyways, keep up the good work.

(followed a trail of breadcrumbs to this fic.)
TheConstellation chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
given the rating is M now, I think you're just fine to turn up the heat so to speak.

I've found this pretty enjoyable to read, I look forward to the fifth and final chapter
Mew.Cookie.MC chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
I DEMAND MORE. o3o There is a depressing lack of AliciaxWelkin fics out there...
Rahkshi500 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
This was a fun story to read. I've been more and more interested in Valkyria Chronicles, and I love the fun and awkward relationship between Welkin and Alicia. Hope to see more soon.