Reviews for People & Lights
Pen2page chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Oh I loved it.
Beautifully written and made me desperate for more.
You are a truly gifted writer.
Thank you so much for writing.
BabyKay47 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I really love this! It's what should have happened after the Thrawn Trilogy. I love what you have to say about grief, Luke's grief for us aunt and uncle, and Mara's grief for her family. And my heart broke for Mara believing that she's a terrible person because she loved the emperor even though she knew he killed her family. And I especially loved the insight that killing Luuke Skywalker didn't really fulfill the Last Command, but her decision to save Luke for himself because she wanted to was what finally released her from him. It's my new head canon. And I really loved your beautiful love scene. Better than blowing up a Death Star indeed! But it turned surprisingly angsty at the end, and I was afraid they were going to break up after their one night together which just would have broken my heart! But I'm glad Luke didn't give up, and even though things won't be easy for them, I have faith they can make it!
dragonchic chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was lovely and so true to both of their characters! Now that nothing in the EU is technically canon anymore, I'm going to assume this is how things went after the Thrawn Trilogy. :)
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Great story, well written! The characters were true to their natures. I love the idea of Luke finding true love.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
An amazing story. Great job.
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Silly Mara. "Nope, I can't pregnant, not ever...oh, hi, Ben..."

Pity it didn't turn out this way. This would've prevented Callista from ever happening.
HopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow! Your story is probably one of the best I've read. You write well-it flows and is captivating. Your Luke and Mara are spot on. Loved it!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was a very nice story. I would do all the autohrs of the books proud. It was touching and powerful. I loved every bit of it. Once and while you find a story that takes yoru breath away and speaks to you in ways that are hard to describe. This story was one of those.
Draco122
Nev-The-Bandit chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
A thing of beauty. Very well done
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wonderful, thank you
DarkShura chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wonderful story.
Reverse Keyblade chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Um, I love you. I'm planning on writing some fics in the TZ style. IMO, the EU ended after Vision of the Future, because everything else was crap (Aka Traviss, etc). Fantastic job!
Ellaisintheair chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was beautiful and very well written.

J. Bredin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow I'm surprised I never stumbled upon this story before. It is beautifully crafted and written. The dialog and thoughts true to characters and their relationship as Zahn created. I never liked the while 10 year courtship either. The last rooftop scene in The Last Command was begging for a kiss that never surfaced. I'm far from one to talk but I hope you write something more soon for these characters. You have beautiful insight to them and their Force bond.
O.verP.owered chapter 1 . 7/18/2011