Reviews for Kissing Frogs
hi there;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awwz Rin, she's so adorable.

Poor Jaken, he just never catches a break between Rin and Sesshomaru.

I loved it all, your characterization is great. Your writing ability is amazing. Your creativity and imagination is wonderfully thought out.

Perfect read.

Thanks for sharing.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
this was so very cute! I loved every bit of it! Rin is to sweet and naive - and her reasoning is priceless. Great work!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
hehe very cute story! Jaken does indeed look like a frog. well, more like a toad actually :D
Nstone53 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love this story. It got me giggling.
Karen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I'm so glad you started writing again! Your stories are amazing :D
Pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Hehehe! That was so cute! I hope you decide to continued to write fanfiction I really like your stories!
Pokeinny chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I could actually picture that happening in the anime xD It was so cute! And the characters were all very IC. In other words, it's perfect *-*
mteagle128 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It's so hard to find quality Sess/Rin stories anymore... both well-written and hilarious. THANK YOU!
RoseSprite chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
LOL, That is absalutly funny!

I hope you can continue with this story if you can!
Dink chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is quite possibly the most adoreable thing I've ever read. Thanks!
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love that story. It was so cute! I knew Jaken was going to get kissed but the Sesshoumaru/Rin relationship is my favorite. And Jaken was hilarious. Good in-charcter work Kagome bringing the Fairy Tales made sense.
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was most enjoyable! I could see it actually being an episode, the characters all were perfect and your descriptions painted a clear picture in my head! I thought it was sweet how Sesshomaru just let her be adorable, just to piss Jaken off. And that was genius, her kissing Jaken! I kept waiting for it to happen. Nice job, excellent work!
Drama Kagome chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was so cute! I loved it! I love Rin and Sesshomaru pairing!