Reviews for Amor Delirus
Trista 3 chapter 7 . 5/24/2017
Wow Nyota Angel of Death! Neo really liked Nyota! I love when someone else is interested in Nyota because in TOS Nyota has no love interest and even the movies only Spock has interest! It is pleasing to see Nyota as the object of desire!
Trista 3 chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
I do not know i enjoyed Nero/Nyota having sex! It was hott!
Angela chapter 23 . 7/6/2016
This is an interesting story even with so much pain for Spock and Uhura. Still, I have to feel that they will heal, their love is strong. I hope you come back and finish the story...
PoorQueequeg chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Wonderful scene. So dark and yet erotic. And LMAO your son.
PoorQueequeg chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Great story so far. Gratuitously evil Romulan and the beautiful love slave. We've all imagined this fic so I'm super stoked to find someone has actually written it! Great.
Berry Smoothie chapter 23 . 1/16/2012
You. Are. Awesome.

Seriously. This is a really, really excellent story, the idea is great and the plot nicely done.

But the best part was the way you wrote the individual characters. I felt like there was some character growth, and there was emotional depth, and it was very much possible to get completely lost in story, and then to look up an hour later, realizing that it's 1 am.

I'm dead serious :)
Lady Asher chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
This story is so messed up, it's not even funny... and yet it's mesmerizing as well. One little deviation from canon leads to this completely different world - when your Nero took the Enterprise crew prisoner instead of not bothering to do anything to them in their insignificance, he provided the opportunity for all this trauma (and drama) to take place, but also for the Federation to gain incredible technological jumps from the Narada, since it didn't disappear into a black hole this time around. That one small change can cause all that... that you can THINK that far ahead... wow. That's just incredible. And then the fact that your characters travel the entire spectrum of human emotion in this is mesmerizing. I'm going to bet that they end up getting over it eventually - but I can't know unless you update again! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, but I guess you haven't been active here for a while. (

Please come back! You're too good of a writer to vanish into the abyss!
BuffyStan chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
This chapter was so moving. Uhura's logic and emotions come together in a way that allow her to take some control over her captor. Very well written chapter. I could sense exactly when and why she starts to lose it. The shame is too much for her to bear. She'd rather die doing something noble for the Enterprise. This allows her to finally accept her captivity and assign a purpose to her ordeal. Great writing.
spockett chapter 23 . 11/18/2010
Hell.o, I have fallen in love with this story. I really hope you continue with it. It would be such a shame to let it go now after you had put so much into it. Please,Please finish.
Elizawriter chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
Chapter 23 - McCoy - good on lots of levels. Much of the conversation is really natural and believable and I really like the little appearances of small smiles. Gives me the hope that there's a silver lining.
Elizawriter chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
just great from beginning to end. no idea where you were planning to take the story but everywhere you did was just fantastic.
Rhiannon chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Hey there... I just noticed the story isn't complete yet, and the last update was oct 2009. Are you still gonna continue writing? I would hate to be hanging at a very exciting moment and then never learn how it continues.

I will read a bit more slowly now, but please update soon. If you want to, you can contact me via twitter rhiannon1307 and tell me if you're planning to update any time soon or - which I don't hope - you have abandoned the story.

Cheers

Rhiannon
Rhiannon chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Wow, this story is really amazingly well written. I find your characters all to be extremely in character, the psychological dilemma of the situation was well explored and explained. You have a talent to not over-dramatisize things, yet make them extremely touching.

When Nyota was under the influence of the drug for the first time, it almost made me sick to read it. But it made so much sense to fully describe her artificial lust instead of just portraying it as purely 'bad'. It IS bad, it is even horrible, ESPECIALLY because he made her enjoy it.

Poor Spock, my heart breaks for him. All that logical reasoning for what is best in the situation doesn't help the fact that he is broken inside. I really wonder who is suffering worse here, him, having to watch it, having to be taken away later without being able to do something; or her, having to endure all this and let it happen. And I honestly don't know what I would have done for that second time, taken the drug or not. It did make sense that she did.

God, what a horrible, cruel and sick situation they're all in. And what a wonderful way to write it!

I really loved Kirk in chapter 3. He's reckless, yeah, but he's also very kind at heart. So I love your portrayal of him because you get it JUST right. I wanted to hug him (of course after hugging Spock).

Loving and hating this. Imensely!

Rhiannon
prgurly79 chapter 23 . 1/7/2010
now that i have officially signed up...i'm going to review, dammit!

love this story. hopefully another chapter coming soon?
Rhiannaaa chapter 23 . 12/21/2009
Just curious, are you planning on continuing this fic further?