Reviews for Amor Delirus
Quill and Saber chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
Even though it's canon, that thee thing is going to drive me nuts, sorry. At least we might not see her for a while.

I really like your Spock-to-Spock conversation; it works nicely and shows how different they are though they have the same DNA.
onimosity chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
Seriously. I mentally do a Snoopy dance everytime I see this story is updated.

WE!
crypticnotions chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
I'm sorry about your fall! Get better soon.

This story is so good. I never thought that I'd feel bad for Nero and it's crazy that an AU to an AU is so amazing. I love Spock Prime's appearance here and his regret for not taking a chance with his Nyota. Also, I laughed at him warning Kirk and Spock about Khan. Talking about katras. Heh.

And wow on T'Pau giving her blessing to Spock and Uhura. Big time stuff there.

I can honestly say I get excited when I see a new chapter is up.

cn.
Lanesy chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
This story is like a badass energizer bunny. XD 3
DawnCandace chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
I am sorry to hear about your fall. I hope that you are better soon. This chapter was great as well, although I was itching for more Uhura/Nero interaction. I hope that Spock Prime can be helpful to Uhura. I also like the idea that TOS Spock/Uhura was a "woulda, coulda, shoulda" sort of thing-a missed chance. I'd like to think that seeing his younger self with Uhura would make him sort of regret giving his Uhura the brush off.
Zye Inger Durr chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
A part of me wants to see Nero and Nyota domesticated.
Hetairai chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
Nero! He breaks my heart but I'm glad to see him again. I know he can never make what he did OK but he wants to even though his crazy is still in denial about any future they could have possibly have.

T'Pau approves huh? Well she's late to the party but welcome none the less.

This story just keeps on getting better.
Silver Scribes chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
Well, damn.
Windelin chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
I rarely review stories, and when I do, it is for the purpose of criticism only. I cannot, however, let another chapter of this wonderful gem pass by without telling you how much I appreciate you for writing it. I absolutely love this story and find myself enjoying it more the more you pile onto Uhura and Spock. Here's to hoping that you update soon. Thank you.
Quill and Saber chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Your declination of the second person familiar pronoun is really off. The subject form is "thou;" the object form "thee." Your verbs also aren't quite right for those cases ("thee would not have done it" ought to be "thou wouldst not have done it"). Other than that, well-thought and well-written chapter.
ClumsyTonks chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
honest to god, this keeps getting better and better.

you capture both sides of the issue here. and you never let it really fall one way or another.

nero truly was mad, but he had a love for her.

nyota hated him, but she can help but empathize with him.

its lovely, youre lovely :)
Birdgirl90 chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
I will be completely honest - I generally do not read stories like this, with this level of...abuse and whatnot. But this is so well written that it has drawn me in and I find that I am really enjoying it, as twisted and dark as it is. I like the way you have the characters interact, and I find myself almost feeling sorry for Nero. Plus, Spock helping Nyota cope brings a bit of light to the story, which I think really balances out the darkness. Very well done and I am looking forward to reading this story until the end.
Southern Scribe chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Curse you Voodoo Child. I'm invested in this one. Seriously and totally invested. I have sympathy for Nero but at the same time I love the relationship between Spock and Uhura. That's real life, as f'd up as we may be, when we have those around us supporting us, it makes it a little better. I'm so excited to see where you're taking this.
carsonsgirl chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Wow, that was amazing. So intense - you made me feel sorry for Nero. You've created so much out of a character that I saw as only being one-dimensional. I hope she forgives him - so that she can be free, and also because I think she would be kindhearted enough (despite everything) to set him free, to offer him what he truly needs to be free to find his way home. Looking forward to more!
kendrat199 chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Oh, my poor Nero! Uch, I just want to hug that Romulan! I've always loved the villains. Anyways, hell to the effin yes to spock prime! That makes me so happy, besides seeing Sarek and Spock, who both also make me giddy and happy. Poor Uhura! I hope she can forgive Nero because I won't be able to take it knowing Nero can't find his wife and ask for her forgiveness, who better forgive him by the way!

Also from an earlier review, I meant pike, not pine! Sometimes my mind wanders.

For the longest time I thought T'Pau was T'Pol :3

I have no idea what I'd do if I met a 300 year old Vulcan elder...or rather just a Vulcan. I imagine my reaction being similar to Uhura's!

-kendra 3