Reviews for Amor Delirus
Hetairai chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
The Uhura/Nero at the start and end was gutting. Him begging her to choose him even though he he knew she wouldn't. And I like to think part of her killing him was to set him free of his pain and madness.

Ayel throwing himself on the sword, damn. Great story!
elektralyte chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
This is an amazing story! I read Countdown and wished they could have included more of it in the movie. As much as I loved the movie, your story makes a twisted, dark alternative. Can't wait to read how it ends!
scuttscutt chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
No! Poor Nero..
Amaranth01 chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
This story is so incredibly well written, wonderfully engrossing and I am waiting with bated breath to see what happens next.
onimosity chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
This story is just so amazingly well written and engrossing. It's one of the reasons i check every day for updates. I'm almost sad he's dead! Please keep updating.
Zye Inger Durr chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Ayel is a fantastical Romulan
punchit chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is a thoroughly engrossing and well-written tale. Please, do not stop until it is finished.
Hetairai chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
"Nyota, on the other hand, would implode and only pull in whatever was nearby. Should it come to that, Spock hoped he would be the one near her, because then he would be the only one who could pull her out of her own head again."

So true, I love that you show how much he knows her.

I really do feel sorry for Ayel, having to betray Nero like that.
Zye Inger Durr chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I heart this story and I can't believe you aren't getting more reviews. Because in my personal opinion I think this story is fantastic and much better than some other Trek stories that people are putting out, but some how are getting more reviews.
scuttscutt chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
possibly more? yes plz. :)
onimosity chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
NO! Talk about your cliffhangers. This is just a great, great story. Please, please keep posting (quickly!)
Amaranth01 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I really like this story. Can't wait for more updates!
TheSouthernScribe chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Strangely, I hate to admit that this story is my favorite fan fiction so far.
scuttscutt chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Excellent! Really tastefully written.
Hetairai chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
OMG! This wickedly twisted, you're right she is cracking. I love that she's still fighting.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »