Reviews for Amor Delirus
rainINTOaPAPERcup chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
THIS WAS AMAZING! Hehehehe i always did think what it would be like with Nero and Uhura, but i could never find any fics that had it. you have completed me XD! FAVORITED!
Linstock chapter 23 . 11/21/2009
*snerk* Bones cooking sweet potato pie. Lovely. Nice reframe Bones. Good therapy to offer the client an alternate “frame” through which to view their trauma. Even if they do not embrace it it gives the idea that there is an alternate view . Well done you. LOL having a hubby that can discuss Vulcans and Romunlans. Mine would say something like “Volcanoes and Romanians Why? What do they have in common?”
Linstock chapter 22 . 11/21/2009
Well done! A very challenging chapter and so well done. Spock struggling with his feelings is very hard to do without overdoing. Hats off to you.
Linstock chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
Awhh. Spock’s care to make sure he smell familiar and the flat smells like home is lovely. How do you think of these things? “he would long outlive Nyota” This is true and so sad. He’ll be a long time alone again. There’s a story waiting to be written.
Linstock chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
A pity the press does not seem to have improved in the future. Oh well. Great chapter , covered a lot of ground and tied up that section of the story.
Linstock chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
I love this. The ceremony was good and Kirk was a grown up. I’d love to hear this as a short piece from Spock and Uhura POV. I mean to Spock who was so alone all his life this must have been momentous and to Uhura it would be so strange but good.
Linstock chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
“Boldly going somewhere. Anywhere. Everywhere,” should definitely be the new Star Trek credo! A nice friendsish two chapters. Of course I love hearing Doc’s voice in this, I’m still a sucker for Bones.
Linstock chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
“Indeed the only good thing that had come of all this was an even deeper love and appreciation of Spock.” Damn Straight. You have written his reaction to her repeated rapes and the resulting shame and conflict is such a way that it is the perfect response. Too many men blame and take their grief out on the women who is raped, marriages and relationship end because “he” can not deal with it (I will now get off this soap box, and yes I work in a related field). Spock’s Vulcaness combined with his humanity and love, as you portray them, Is perfects and the perfect response. I love embarrassed Spock and Uhura’s support. Sarek should have clued the kid in more, even if it is embarrassing. Every parent can relate to embarrassing talks with your kids, but it’s a responsibility and only logical.
Linstock chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
Temporal Prime Directive...I’m definitely with Kirk on this. It can easily get extensively weird when dealing with time lines and people bobbing back from the future. Be a Star Trek nerd and be proud. I can remember hiding behind the lounge to watch the original series! Amazing how it lodged in the brain. I’ve always been the biggest Sci-Fi nerd. Dr Who and Star Trek and later Blakes 7 were my thing. I had the biggest crush on Bones and loved how Keith Urban just channelled Bones, but with his own twist, in the movie. Great Chapter . A real head rush for Kirk. Looing forward fro Spock Prime. You don’t make it easy for yourself do you?
Linstock chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
Wow I get the impression that you really don’t like Uhura. Could you give her anything else more mind-buggering to deal with? I mean, creepy *shudder*. The very fact that I feel that way just sown the general awesomeness of your writing and your story!
Linstock chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
A really interesting development here! Most unpleasant for Spock and Uhura. You make it sound so reasonable and it flows so well. Your writing is very easy to red…and trust me some are not! I loved the part where Spock is ain the embassy and trying to not be distracted by the Vulcaness of everything. His shock, trauma and grieving has been so complicated by what happened to Uhura.
Linstock chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
When I watched Star Trekk my first though on seeing those platforms on the Narada was “If a Workcover Inspector saw this they’d be toast! Where is their Occupational Health and Safety officers!” It was clear sign to me that I spend WAY to much time doing OH&S related stuff *snort*

I love the way your give a glimpse of the large political ramifications of the loss of Vulcan. So many stories in that .

“I…hurt,” he said, sounding almost confused. Evocative. It would take a lot for Spock to say that and shows haw much his guard is down with Uhura.
Linstock chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
“first time he had ever said it aloud” *Flails* Hot damn. Poor Spock having to deal with all that. Got to love him for still loving her ; well written.
Linstock chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
“three syllables that should not have been capable of holding the sheer volume of love they contained” Wow….Your dead right, poor everybody indeed. Whole darn lot need counselling! Damn. Well done.
Linstock chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
I really liked your distinction between Kirk and him exploding and Uhura and her imploding. This is so true.

“he’d seen firsthand just what effect Kirk’s had against Romulans, i.e none.” ROFL! Loved it. Thank goodness for the split in the Romunan ranks. You made this also seem plausible and the bad guys sympathetic. LOL at Kirk’s kikishness.
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »