Reviews for Amor Delirus
Linstock chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
It seems to be a strange thing, how characters take on a life of there own and insist on doing unexpected things. I have read this from other authors. I liked how you made Nero’s madness comprehensible. This is good characterisation where the black and white of good and bad have shades of grey. For me to at least understand the “bad”guy and see him as a person really increases the impact of the story. Double the tragedy and angst. Mind you Eric Banner was great as Nero and I love that guy physicality, the way he moves, his poise. So it is too easy to see Nero as hot! Poor conflicted Uhura; serious mind-buggering going on here. I find your writing compelling and your characters strong, your story believable . The only gap is how Nero knew about Uhura. I’m filling that in by thinking that the Captan must have said something in interrogation and Nero put it together. Then again you may explain latter.

LOL about the 10 year old. If only kid knew! I can see some interesting times in the future as our children grow and start to surf and realise just what their parents write about! I mean you hear kid complaining about parents checking their facebook etc; with me it would be the other way around.
Linstock chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
I think I have PTSD just reading this. Poor Spock! and he’s marked her were Spock will see. I hope Spock kills Nero a lot!
Amanda Wilder chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
Fantastic story. Losing the better part of the day reading this, and not minding a bit.
phoebe turner chapter 23 . 10/20/2009
i loved it!
cj chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
I am so glad you've decided to continue this. :)

Thank you!
bacca chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
I can understand your difficulty in writing this chapter, but it was well worth it.
Chartreuse Penguin chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story. Just so you know.
Rhiannaaa chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
thanks for updating :P I was totally thinking about this fic the other day and how I hadn't seen an update for ages, i figured you'd just stopped with it.. glad to see you haven't :D

Anyway, i enjoyed the chapter, looking forward to the next..
Babita chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
Thanks for posting. I missed this fic! It was so hard to read at first, but I'm glad I stuck with it.
DawnCandace chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
Great update! I had missed this story. Spock if fortunate to have Spock Prime with him to help him heal.
Birdgirl90 chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
I'm glad you're back - I kept wondering if this story was going to be finished or not. : ) Great chapter! I love the discussion about crying.
onimosity chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
Yay, just, yay. This story is what got me into fanfic. yay.
belle rouge chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
First, I'd like to say that despite the fact that Nero was intended as he villain, I thought he was merely a broken soul without a plan. His actions had no basic foundation for understanding - he just did it to feel better about himself. He was merely trying to purge the agony of losing his unborn son and his wife.

You capture that perfectly here. Instead of making Nero out to be this cold-hearted murderer, he is actually, dare I say it, relatable. Seeing his side of the story is very enlightening, especially as it is told in your wonderful prose! Every word seems to be filled with emotion and understanding for Nero, and I like that very much about this story.

In fact, all of the characters are portrayed well. Uhura, Spock...everyone is quite as I pictured in the movie.

Well done!
Verelan chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
you write really good,I feel sorry for Uhura and story is very sad, I hope everything will be okay.
Elizawriter chapter 21 . 8/17/2009
Whoo! Therapy. I'm glad the road to recovery is slow and winding that is much more true to life and real humanity. Also Spock's struggle to help is also endearing and touching.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »