Reviews for Amor Delirus
kathrynthegr8 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I spent most of my day reading this fic and ignoring all my responsibilities... I loved this so much. Your Nero broke my heart and now I want to read more Nero/Uhura fics. Is there any chance of another one from you? I would love to tempt you to join LJ so I can properly stalk follow your stories.

I don't usually beg, but please write another Nero/Uhura fic. I seriously cannot get enough of them and there are woefully few fics about them.

Kathryn
somerandomchick chapter 21 . 7/16/2009
Is there any possibility that begging would increase the frequency of updates? If so, then: Please, please, please, please? Please? :-) (You might be able to tell that patience is not my strong suit.)
johnnymommy19 chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Wow.

This story is ridiculously sad and yet I can not stop reading it.I can't believe a story can be so sad. And do you have to change my opinion of Nero every chapter? It's like pity, disgust, pity, disgust...

It's so sad. Like for every character. GOSH! But it still so very interesting. I am completely surprised by how sad it is. I definetely fear for Uhura's sanity and it seems like she is falling in love with himself.

It's so sad. ! Oh. And this chapter was filled with comic relief. Thank you.
mint chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
I thought I would hate reading the Nero/Uhura part.

But I loved it. It made me feel so bad for Nero. Oh my gosh. And Ayel. He is basically the saddest character to me, even though Spock and Uhura went through bunches of crap.

I actually felt really bad for Nero and Ayel... even when they were the bad guys...

And then when Nero died... I was literally like "NO!"

He seemed so emotional and sad... even though he was insane. When Ayel died, I almost cried... haha...

And I can't believe Uhura is that strong... she's not even super insane.

Now that is amazing.

This story is really good. I love all the characters. And when you mentioned Chekov you got a laugh out of me.

Spock and Uhura's relationship is so cute. But I find Nero and Uhura's relationship cuter, even if it started off really bad, when he was talking to her in her head, it was so sad. And sweet.

Wow.
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 21 . 7/15/2009
Spock's little efforts at making her feel at ease are a sweet touch, and I like how he shies away from thinking about the very real fact that he may well outlive her.

What you've written in this chapter raises an interesting point; we've read about Nyota's struggles, we've sympathised and cheered her on, we've seen Spocks efforts to pick up her broken pieces and glue her back together, but we've not had that much insight into how Spock is dealing with everything that happened to HIM. Yes his trauma is epic while hers in intensely personal, but he seems to be taking it in his stride suspiciously well...
faithspeaks chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
This story still has me spellbound. I appreciate how you are able to bring the reader into the heart of your story. I could feel the eternal conflict that Uhura still faces...I couldnt imagine what she would be going through without Spock being there for her..but thank goodness he is still there for her...loving her as only he knows how. Indeed I applaud you on your incredible skills as a master storyteller..it's not often my heart jumps in my throat when I see an update notice. No lie...my breath caught in my throat when I saw the update...I just knew this was going to be good...and I wasnt disappointed!
Amaranth01 chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
I love how this story has come full circle. I am so glad Nyota and Spock have been able to start healing. I can't wait to read more.
kendrat199 chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
Yay! Bones is going to help. I love that cranky CMO! Oh! And I just thought a part of me was going to melt when I read that Chekov AND Sulu were visiting her. They're great, aren't they? Poor Gaila! I like to think that she isn't dead :), it helps me not cry.

Yay for Spock Prime entering in the next few chapters...that man is gold, pure gold!

Will we ever have a Chekov perspective or Scotty? The latter needs to be more integrated!

-kendra 3
carsonsgirl chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
I was so glad to see you'd updated - I love this story! Spock is so caring and understanding - and yet you didn't take him out of character to convey it. I think he's right - talking to McCoy would probably help her (really liked Spock's thought, "[McCoy] was her brother-officer." Because he is - in every sense of the word, to both of them). Also, liked Spock's reflection that "he’d lost much more than that Spock, but in Nyota he’d also gained more; perhaps that loss and gain would balance, in time." Thanks so much - please update again when you can! :)
Birdgirl90 chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
I love how understanding Spock has been through all of this - that alone is a very special thing. I have to tell ya - this is one of the stories I most look forward to being updated. Keep it up, it's very good! Dark, but good. I really like it more than I ever dreamed that I would...
Kate chapter 21 . 7/12/2009
I purposely stayed logged OUT to say this even though I'm an avid fan-

"What Nero had done to her would have destroyed a lesser person of any race-the mental violation even more than the physical. -There is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ here,- he said at last, once again stroking her hair. -There is still only survival. There is no shame in such confusion.- "

That made me cry. Seriously. And it hurts. And I still love this story. I guess what I mean to say is that I'm picking out a little more from this than most people are. I chose this story on a whim and kept with it for a reason. Because it feels "normal" to me. Because it feels like "home." It's drawing out things I've repressed and talked to countless people about to no avail. Apparently she and I both have to work through this on our own to get over the deep-rooted pain that's been caused.
Lillium chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Meep!

So I found your story yesterday on the meme, and I fell in love with it. And holy crow, you are a wonderful writer!

You had better update sometime soon, its going to kill me to have to wait. One of the reasons why I dislike reading unfinished fanfics, but this is more then worth it.

And really, I have to critiques to offer. The way you make Spock prime and Uhura word things is so graceful. Especially in chapter 20 whens shes doing the interview.

-Lilli
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 20 . 7/10/2009
Whenever I want to feel like a bad writer, I read your story.

Then I feel like an idiot.

But in a good, fulfilling, that was a really excellent written piece of fiction even if I could never have done it myself way.

Please continue.
Ledophole chapter 20 . 7/10/2009
wow - n I just luv this fic every chapter. every emotion they feel is carefully drawn out & I actually feel as though I'm going through that same emotion. Update soon - maybe the creepy reporter can get char broiled or something :)
Bandbabe chapter 20 . 7/8/2009
Omg! This chapter was difficult to read! That Tellerite made me spitting mad! This story is beyond amazing. It's so complex and compelling. Kudos!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »